View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. July 1, 2019  
    It's quite amusing to see "The Knights Templar" and "POKEMONS" joining the Icecrown Horde faction because - SURPRISE! - our self-proclaimed angels from "Old Division" and "Idc gotta farm" didn't actually change the faction to balance the game, but to get more HKs and wins. Mabye I'm just overinterpreting things as they stand right now, but it kinda looks like the whole Mercenary Mode idea implodes and leads to such unhealthy short-term decisions. And the worst is yet to come: Icecrown Alliance is now forced to play with useless farmbots. Why didn't you just close the Faction Change system right after implementing the Mercenary Mode?
    Old division are,were and always will be HK farming minmaxing clowns.
    The one who thinks opposite is not smart at all or blind

2. July 1, 2019  
    This is my (short) first and last take on this matter:
    So lets recap,
    You enabled BGs based on ilvl gear, then you enabled cross-realm BGs (remember the difference between realms!) and now to fix the fallout from these changes Alliance queue as Horde (missed something? or in order? anyway same result).

With that last change... damn, sorry to say but you really screwed up this time; you through role-playing completely from the window, its not Wotlk WoW anymore.
    You can't say atm this is Blizzlike or anything close to it.

I'm here since 2012 and that's it for me, at least in the current situation.

3. July 1, 2019  
    I'm a bit confused.
    Is it now possible to toggle MM on Blackrock or is it always active?
    Both, Proterean and Malaco said that the option to toggle MM will come for ALL wotlk realms.
    When I go to the account settings I see only a option to toggle MM for the Icecrown realm. Lordaeron and Blackrock aren't mentioned there.

Can somebody clear that up?

4. July 1, 2019  
    Yes, I also have that issue, although I joined two BGs today, and got alliance in both cases. It seems that Merc mode is still "mandatory" for Blackrock but optional for icecrown what already helped things to clean up (saw lot of Blackrock names on both sides). Or is the Icecrown button actually for all realms? At this point I got used to be a horde so much I forgot faction loyalty... :D

5. July 1, 2019  
    *It was confirmed in game that Blackrock can't join the merc mode anymore, only faction change. Blackrock alliance is alliance only now,and it shows in the waiting time.

6. July 1, 2019  
    *It was confirmed in game that Blackrock can't join the merc mode anymore, only faction change. Blackrock alliance is alliance only now,and it shows in the waiting time.
    12 min time queue....

something happen...

7. July 1, 2019  
    Warmane's new horde racials:

Will of the AncientRiver (undead): Gives the player 2 minutes of immunity to Charm, Fear and Sleep effects. (2 minute cooldown)

AncientRiver Stomp (tauren): Stuns up to 5 enemies within 8 yards for 2 minutes.

etc. etc.
    I like it. I like it. Another idea - EMFH now has a 20 minute cooldown. Keep 'em coming these are great :-)

8. July 1, 2019  
    Mecernary mode is not the problem, cross realm queus is the problem

9. July 1, 2019  
    Mecernary mode is not the problem, cross realm queus is the problem
    Time to back to old days.

BORDER! everyone at home!

After brexit i ask to vote for a icexit!

10. July 1, 2019  
    So this is the solution? add optional mercenary mode to icecrown. what a ****ing joke servers will die quicker than fortnite did after removing shield mats per kill

11. July 1, 2019  
    Mecernary mode should stay but realms should be separated in bgs, arenas, everything.

12. July 1, 2019  
    true, also revert the lower gear and high gear bracket like wtf, this wont stop noobs from getting farmed because the BIS players from horde are all removing parts of their gear to farm lower gear bgs its so stupid

13. July 1, 2019  
    true, also revert the lower gear and high gear bracket like wtf, this wont stop noobs from getting farmed because the BIS players from horde are all removing parts of their gear to farm lower gear bgs its so stupid
    I don't think the system should be removed, but I think that those players should be banned. Twink at any other level, but twinks at 80, really? Not only is pathetic that you have to resort to that in order to kill something but it should be considered and exploit.

14. July 1, 2019  
    This is just absurd they will start losing money faster then OD switching to alliance and back

15. July 1, 2019  
    now IC ally can be placed into horde side...lmao

First ... 23637172737475 ... Last