View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. I would like to vote with ,No' . In my opinion this kills the idea of the different factions and makes it just a mass massacre. As a player since a long time ago , both in retail and private servers , there was always a queue and this is something normal. I understand the idea of cross realm battle grounds that was implemented , but this is something i dislike as well. We all do play the game for fun and to spend our free time doing something interesting. Please dont kill the joy. I remember when there was no cross realm pvp how unpatient i was to face my deadly rival in the next battpeground , so he can pay for his sins against me. Afterall its all personal and this makes the game intereating in pvp. Now when i always see different people its not that fun, actually ita not fun at all.

My vote is a STRONG No

If there was a way to remove the croas realm i would vote for it too.

2. @reg3bg you are not playing on a 100% pure blizzlike server tho, this is the biggest wotlk server with 3 completely different realms and they have to do something (and I am so glad that they want to do something) in order to make a balance and make majority of the people happy and satisfied playing the game and its Battlegrounds. They have to do what is best for the server and its PvP community. This change would be great for all of its 3.3.5 realms.

3. @reg3bg you are not playing on a 100% pure blizzlike server tho, this is the biggest wotlk server with 3 completely different realms and they have to do something (and I am so glad that they want to do something) in order to make a balance and make majority of the people happy and satisfied playing the game and its Battlegrounds. They have to do what is best for the server and its PvP community. This change would be great for all of its 3.3.5 realms.
    As far as i am free to share my opinion , i will do it. I have submitted my vote and have sone so with yours. You absolutely have the right to disagree and this is the purpose od this poll though. I have shared what made me leave blizzard and no matter if this is a blizzlike server or not , the pvp is not "fun" moded , so it is regular. I make a human character to play wiyh my alliance fellas and once i get in battleground i do become an undead? No thanks.

4. Thing is, the horde "modded" the pvp for themselves by shop, they are the most budget players I have ever seen (seriously), but they farm like 300 000 honorable kills in full 284 by only farming Alterac Valley on 600 kills not even killing last boss. Sounds blizzlike to you? We need changes for many many reasons, but obv you are free to share your opinion as I am free to tell you my opinion about yours even if its negative one.

5. I know I am extremely new to this server, but some people believe cross-faction BG queue load ups will be alright and those who dislike it can choose not to queue up for it [If it is turned into a separate queue]
    But, this will cause normal BG queues to increase exponentially
    therefore,
    forcing people to join mercenary queue.
    This is not the will of WoTLK, this sounds like BFA tarnish.
    Would there be a way to just link [if it isn't like this already] all these WoTLK servers or what have you together for the BG queues?

6. I've no problem figthing alliance races as alliance player, but i have a great problem with being a alliance player forced to play with the horde!

7. Could you stop for a second to be loudmouth roleplayers on x7 xp realm with everything in the game being in real life cash shop? Like, just stop. Majority of people wants this change, but your minor opinion that has no logical explanation except: oh but we dont want to play with horde boohoo is literaly the only thing stil flooding this forum and delaying decition. This is one of the things that destroyed Blizzard. Exactly this... We need this change and I have already explained myself why that is.

8. This will motivate even more people to change to alliance ofcourse this poll gets more upvotes then downvotes when alliance have more people waiting in BG-queues this is will ruin pvp even wpvp. Don't go through with this please.

9. A BG is a BG regardless of what side of it you start... In retail many PVPers play both factions as well as queuing mercenary mode simply because they love to kill others. Shorter queues for all is a giant win and will keep people from the larger faction interested in PVP and warmane as a result. Maybe you're looking for a RP server if what side of the BG you enter from really matters. I would love to see rated BG's bought to Warmane where you compete against the opposing "and" allied factions. The only thing that kills PVP and WPVP is not being able to level due to lv 80's camping quest hubs because of faction imbalance.

Aside from this.... You compete against others from your faction in rated arena.. why not bgs as well?

10. Please please please make this optional. Make it something people can choose to disable but by default is enabled.
    Pl'ease.

11. Is this thing going to be or not? :D Cause it would be awesome!

12. Is this thing going to be or not? :D Cause it would be awesome!
    Most likely it isn't going to happen.
    There are too many good arguments against MM.

My assumption is that they will turn Blackrock into a cross-faction realm so Alliance players from there will fight for the horde when the queue is too long.

13. Most likely it isn't going to happen.
    There are too many good arguments against MM.

My assumption is that they will turn Blackrock into a cross-faction realm so Alliance players from there will fight for the horde when the queue is too long.
    Most likely IS going to happen. There was a poll. There were many good arguments regarding why D. Trump shouldn't have became president but the majority vote decided in favor if it happening and he's been up and kicking for years. If the good ol' folks of warmane decided it's a good enough idea to suggest it for a debate, they are more likely entirely for it and just care as to how it will be perceived from the community, which seems to be a 2:1 "Yes" to "No" vote ratio.

First ... 23313233343543 ... Last