View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%
  1. its not anecdotal, it has been the default setting for blackrock for years. you should know that maybe?
    What he says is anecdotal. You might want to search what that means if you believe I'm incorrect.

2. I'm sure you understand we wouldn't base the decision on that on your anecdotal evidence.
    Yes I know that but trust me, it just doesn't cause any confusion and I realy doubt that it does for anyone.
    Is anybody confused when the opponent looks like a tauren or a dwarf because of DBW?
    Is anybody confused when facing opponents of the own faction in arena?
    I have never seen that anybody is confused because of that...

3. What he says is anecdotal. You might want to search what that means if you believe I'm incorrect.
    I have a question.Do you have information what race we are going to be transformed into(if the idea is approved in the end ofc) -for example for paladin we all know,but if we are playing as death knighs what will happen then?Is it going to be random,or fixed for every race/class?

4. I have never seen that anybody is confused because of that...
    Trying to compare something small and organized like Arenas with the chaos, large scale and variable number of opponents you might find at any given moment makes little sense, pretty sure there's no need to go into more details than that to explain why. You never seen anybody confused in Blackrock again means as much as you saying you have no problem with that. Even if the whole population of Blackrock didn't have an issue with it, that would still be a minor portion of all the players being affected by it, many - if not most - of them being casual PvPers having fun, not "hardcore" ones. If it's possible there would be people having issues because of that, I personally find that more valid a concern than worrying about people refusing to have their pixels looking different for the length of a Battleground match.

I have a question.Do you have information what race we are going to be transformed into(if the idea is approved in the end ofc) -for example for paladin we all know,but if we are playing as death knighs what will happen then?Is it going to be random,or fixed for every race/class?
    That's answered in the first post: "If the community agrees for this change to be implemented, we will post a table on which race turns into which."

So how do i vote ??
    The poll is at the top of the page.

5. There is no poll for me, and i am logged in.....strange

6. There is no poll for me, and i am logged in.....strange
    Try a different browser or, if you are on a cellphone, use a regular computer browser.

7. Try a different browser or, if you are on a cellphone, use a regular computer browser.
    I had to log out and back in, got it now....thanks

8. Transfer your alliance char to horde for free!!!

why not ? Faction Change for free. Alliance to horde only.

9. Transfer your alliance char to horde for free!!!

why not ? Faction Change for free. Alliance to horde only.
    Because no one is going to go over to horde for pvp.

10. i voted no i played here since start of molten and all i play is bg and all my toons are horde i dont want to play ally in bgs make npc that can que you for mixed bgs i honestly dont like all these changes server was fine is just it needed some balance why not make new server for all the crying kids thats all sorry for bad english

11. This does mean that queue times will be shortened for alliance and horde but it raises a lot of other problems.
    If this mode is introduced into the game, then there really is no need for anyone to play horde anymore.
    This mode will get us intant queues for bg`s thats for sure, but it gives zero incentive for people to play Horde.
    This only gives people more reasons to play alliance, because everyone likes double dps trinkets as human, and they will also get into the battlegrounds faster.

12. - Chaos bolting the troll hunter...
    - Shadowmelt
    - What?

13. - Chaos bolting the troll hunter...
    - Shadowmelt
    - What?
    I just mentioned humans as they are the most popular choice :)
    Sure Shadowmelt is very good racial as well.
    I also don`t get this about mercenary mode.
    "The Alliance players will assume role of its counterparts"?
    Why not just be human but on the horde side?
    I remember on AT while cataclysm patch was active humans could play vs humans or draenei or w/e when there weren`t enough players for the full battleground.

First ... 816171819202868 ... Last