View Poll Results: Should we enable same-faction mercenary mode on our WoTLK realms?

Voters
4650. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

3,043 65.44%
  • No!

1,607 34.56%

1. 2: Allies win almost everything that can be won PVP wise, as mentioned by some member at least 3 times more honor, double the number of scrolls etc, so long Qs were the last hope that some players might transfer and even it out - now Alliance will just dominate so hard that it won't matter anymore, Horde just get the shorter end of the stick here
    Allies were never a dominant faction from battlegrounds perspective, if you feel loosing at horde side that much just find yourself a pvp guild.

2. since Horde doesn't has problems with queue time.
    Yet.

There should be a yet in there, since this WILL directly affect horde at some point. I know the system would take horde players in to account when making ally players horde-look-a-likes" and prioritize HvA, but common sense seems obvious to me that with less ally players waiting for that que to pop, the horde players WILL without a doubt, feel a slight increase in a wait time. There is no way around it.

TLDR: With less ally players waiting, the system will balance, if you will, as far as wait times go. Priority, or not, its inevitable.

3. can some1 clarify, does this thingy apply to soloq on blackrock?

4. #1. It's an optional feature.
    #2. Alliance players would NOT get mixed into Horde teams.
    I dont get it. You will que as horde but you are not horde???

5. I will vote for NO in the end.

But when you decide to fix human racial to 3min cd or smth, then Ill vote yes.

They needed 5 expansions to fix that, great Blizzard.

6. Yet.

There should be a yet in there, since this WILL directly affect horde at some point. I know the system would take horde players in to account when making ally players horde-look-a-likes" and prioritize HvA, but common sense seems obvious to me that with less ally players waiting for that que to pop, the horde players WILL without a doubt, feel a slight increase in a wait time. There is no way around it.

TLDR: With less ally players waiting, the system will balance, if you will, as far as wait times go. Priority, or not, its inevitable.
    No, not yet. You yourself say why: Alliance vs. Horde will be the norm; this will be the exception when there aren't Hordes queued. If anything, having more Alliance would just make Horde have ever shorter waiting time, just with more Alliance vs. Alliance matches happening as well. The only way for the Horde queue to last longer would be if there were less Alliance players queued and waiting, which contradicts what already happens.

7. Is this jocking? If i would wanted to play with animal races, i would roll with horde side. I like my character appearance and i like to play on ally side with blue banners. Who cares Hordes? I choosed exactly "NO"
    Bro i Love you cause have a same mind. But also have a question if it should be an optional button announced that we can become horde or not, for not affecting ppl who HATE greenies at all like me, aswell?

8. I don't like this idea,aleance will fall down,exp:I am human race que bg mercenary model activate Boom Orc male/female,personaly I will instant LEAVE BATTLEGROUD. Aleance never gona play horde side as far I know ...they choose aleance only for a reason DISLIKE HORDE .
    Sorry for bad English

9. I don't like this idea,aleance will fall down,exp:I am human race que bg mercenary model activate Boom Orc male/female,personaly I will instant LEAVE BATTLEGROUD. Aleance never gona play horde side as far I know ...they choose aleance only for a reason DISLIKE HORDE .
    Sorry for bad English
    Surprising to see this species alive in 2k19

10. lool Warmane is already going to the shiits too ;-) GJ, keep it up and say goodbye to one of greatest server ever (clap)

11. You're RIGHT, sad that GMs thinks that this is good idea :'(

12. Good idea. And that someone said it will ruin pvp here. Its already ruined because of SMourne ..

13. No, not yet. You yourself say why: Alliance vs. Horde will be the norm; this will be the exception when there aren't Hordes queued. If anything, having more Alliance would just make Horde have ever shorter waiting time, just with more Alliance vs. Alliance matches happening as well. The only way for the Horde queue to last longer would be if there were less Alliance players queued and waiting, which contradicts what already happens.
    This will affect horde a lot. How can you not get it? having long queue times is nature's natural balance betwen both factions. If there is no downside choosing alliance, why should u choose horde? It will make alliance life easier and even more PVP dominant. As a horde player I do not approve anything easier for alliance. Farming honor is already easy enough for them, there is no need to make it even more easier. To balance long waiting queues for BGs just offer free faction transfer. Those who are that despirate on waiting in que, will transfer. Others have to wait. I have no idea how long are queues, but as I have heard 15 minutes at max, it's not even that long. My point is - You can not have everything. Alliance have mostly wins in BGs, way better racials for PVP, more PVP geared people in general, why would they shorter waiting times?

14. I don't like this idea,aleance will fall down,exp:I am human race que bg mercenary model activate Boom Orc male/female,personaly I will instant LEAVE BATTLEGROUD. Aleance never gona play horde side as far I know ...they choose aleance only for a reason DISLIKE HORDE .
    Sorry for bad English
    You're RIGHT, sad that GMs thinks that this is good idea :'(

15. This thread is doing a wonderful job at showing that no matter what warmane tries to do people are going to whine their asses off. then people wonder why they don't ask for community input on things.

well done. /slowclap

First ... 9101112132161 ... Last