1. faction change alliance>horde

hello,

as i have read on the mecernary thread and also judging by the waiting queue on alliance side, why there is no free transfer from alliance to horde campaign ? i think i will switch horde to have no bg queue.
    Edited: February 26, 2019

2. there is no free change, because the population is almost 50/50, but in other hand less horde que for bgs than alliance

3. that's why i was wondering about the numbers on the information statistical page where you can see that average connected in time horde pop>alliances on icecrown and i have hard time to figure that most horde are into PVE.....

4. Alliance que is long, because human racial. Horde has same amount of people, but they do more pve. So no. There will not be free change

5. yeah but a short campaign like a one week free faction change clearly intented to balance faction from a pvp point of view still could help like a bunch of 500 players switch will be always good to take in the line of steps warmane staff take to balance faction with the mecenary project along.

Maybe a poll to know how many pvp alliance player would like to witch to horde can give them an idea to make it happen or not even if they may lose some money from transfer sales for a week.

6. Alliance players are trash in pvp, so i and most other people won't be happy with free transfers.
    On the other hard wotlk servers merged so the que times are pretty balanced as far as i have tested, i could be wrong.

7. Alliance que is long, because human racial. Horde has same amount of people, but they do more pve. So no. There will not be free change
    Remove racials from BG/Arena and see how it changes things.