1. aittt last stupid question is outland zone populated enough to have some quality time gankin as 60 horde?

2. @freshmaker : I'm sorry i'm not good english speaker, i do not fully undertand what u mean. did you personally make a request against me ?

anyway the items are still in game is what i meant to say. not how u get them is not my problem

3. @freshmaker : I'm sorry i'm not good english speaker, i do not fully undertand what u mean. did you personally make a request against me ?

anyway the items are still in game is what i meant to say. not how u get them is not my problem
    No I didn't make a request against you, yet. If you are caught using those item, it's possible that the communities report you. So yeah I'd not try to farm them if I was a lvl 19 twink player

4. Update : Hakkari Chest , Helm and ring are still obtainable from Steel lockbox which is not a exploit and obtainable without exploiting but still i don't know if it should be in the loot table , from all my research its in the loot table on all db ive looking for but we will see .

5. May 17, 2021  
    that database is classic wow not wotlk 3.3.5a

6. May 17, 2021  
    rofl. those items are modified since then (a while ago) and now require lvl 44 i think else you can't wear them. i had the ring on my lvl 10 in the bank :)))
    but yeah i think they are added to the loot in private servers only and thus not blizzlike.

First 12