1. [A] 8 players looking for a raiding guild to join

We are currently 8 friends playing on icecrown and we re looking for a guild to do more raids on daily bases.
    4 of us are experienced veteran players the rest of 4 are kinda old players playing for the nostalgia.
    our gs is from 5,5-6,5 gs and we re looking for a guild which runs icc10 and 25 and generally pve.
    If there is any guild willing to recruit us hit me with a message or below this post or just message me in game nickname : Nnastynas

2. Hi dude,

I think that my GM/Officer staff might be interested in talking with you - are you by chance on Discord?

Radich#8759

3. Hey Nas,

What time do you typically raid currently?

4. guys we are 5 players playing bunch of hours the rest are usually playing 18:00 till 20:00.
    but for the rest of 5 of us we have no issues with timers.
    you can add me discord or message me
    NnastyNas#7587

or you can even message me ingame name Nnastynas

5. Hey Nas, we are currently raiding Monday, Wed, TR,Fri starting at 7:30pm Server time. We are a mix of veterans to raiding to some fresh off. We currently don’t have a roster for 25mans yet but we are steadily growing. If interested feel free to reach out. Our guild name is Chaos Knights. I am Joehan the GM. I’m usually online a good portion of the day M-F but traveling this weekend and first part of next week. Feel free to search by guild name and chat with any of the other members they can point you to an officer online.

6. If you can raid at 12AM server time and want a friendly atmosphere with good people, and 25m content, check out our site and apply https://planned.shivtr.com/
    or message one of our officers in game. guild name is <Planned parenthood>
    we however do not run 10m content very often