1. Is this bannable?

Hello, after seeing giant mammuths over all Stormwind mailboxes, I noticed this plague and toxic behaviour from Icecrown has spread over Blackrock aswell. They basically mount on the mammuth and place themselves over the SoloQ npc (which is already on a upper level to prevent these things but apparently it is not high enough)
    My question is: is this bannable? I have several screenshot of a rogue that literally place himself on the SoloQ NPC and it is pretty much annoying, since I play without friendly nameplates. I know this kid just wants attention but well I consider this an interfering with the gameplay, just like you ban "trolls" in SoloQ, you could also ban these kids for the same reason: game interfering. Thanks for reading, let me know and have a nice game.

2. Why would you not play with friendly nameplates in a PvP only realm? Stop crying, and turn them on (even if it's just for a second, so you can click the NPC).

3. Target the npc by clicking on a close by player who is targeting the npc.
    Use the interact with target keybind to interact with the npc.

4. It's not crying, I just teleport to nagrand que place and que from there, it's just the fact that I think this is kinda the same as people occupying the mailboxes in stormwind, which from what I know is bannable (not perma but few days I believe), so I was wondering if this was bannable aswell.