1. Started a twink

Hey guys, recently I started a twink, a level 70 rogue, I a wondering if this is a good idea?

How Easy to find bgs?
    Is the arena is active at 70?

any info would be great, I am also wondering if there are any active guilds for level 70s on Icecrown?

Please dont hesitate to send me a tell

<3

2. Go for strongest in your bracket, means 59, 69, 79. Don't listen to these "but 70 scales bettur than 79", yea, sure, just remember that 79 has twice the health and twice the damage with twink gear, not to mention that you will miss half of your attacks as 70 vs 79.

Overall twinking community is pretty cancer, and for most, reason to twink is not because they like how classes play in bracket, but because they can oneshot dudes who are just leveling.

3. and for most, reason to twink is not because they like how classes play in bracket, but because they can oneshot dudes who are just leveling.
    Maybe I should think about this then, cause I don't like the idea of going to 69 or 79 etc just solid 60 70 or 80 for me, so make 70 gear BiS and farm noobs in TBC zones ftw ;D

The thing is I have a friend joining me soon and he will also have a twink so this is probably the better idea for us, we also play 80 arena/bg too so this will be just a "for the lols" thing we sometimes do you know :) we are used to being duo rogue types on DAoC and other games lol

Anyway thanks for your input guys appreciate it

<3

4. as per rules

Twinks: Using Pointshop items with no-level requirements on a low level character to have advantage in PVP against any other players is NOT fair. Doesn't matter how many Points or Coins you spent to make it. You are going to have your twink force-leveled and won't be refunded.

5. This was a long *** time ago when lvl 5 hunters used to kill 80's within 2 seconds using Quest reward items with no level restriction that was placed in the vote shop. The point shop dosen't have those anymore so you can rule that whole Quote out.
    You can still donate for bis gear at lvl 70 if you want.