1. Why not just make the ally to horde faction change free for a while and wait for the natural equilibrium?
    Or give pvp trinket the proc from anvil of titans, 1000 ap^^(and whatever's the caster equivalence of it)
    This will get very few alliance players over to horde, and definitely not those who help you winning bgs:/ Competitive alliance pvp players will stay human as long as it is objectively the best choice, espacially if this mercenary mode gives them instant ques for bgs and the last reason to play horde is gone

2. This will get very few alliance players over to horde, and definitely not those who help you winning bgs:/ Competitive alliance pvp players will stay human as long as it is objectively the best choice, espacially if this mercenary mode gives them instant ques for bgs and the last reason to play horde is gone
    At any rate, they would not have the excuse to complain about high que times. And i dont think human racial is all that op, I personally prefer belf racial better, and i play mostly pvp. It's a huge resilience loss, and to make it up for it you have to gem resil, which removes your constant stats in favor of mostly proc trinkets. and no sweet arcane torrent to silence a bunch of people at the same time^^

3. At any rate, they would not have the excuse to complain about high que times. And i dont think human racial is all that op, I personally prefer belf racial better, and i play mostly pvp. It's a huge resilience loss, and to make it up for it you have to gem resil, which removes your constant stats in favor of mostly proc trinkets. and no sweet arcane torrent to silence a bunch of people at the same time^^
    Nothing can compare to the human trinket at the highest lvl, because BiS trinkets are just too strong. I agree that belf racial can be nice in some situations (while useless in others), but it's enough to have a look at the pvp ladder to see that basically everyone who can, DOES play human

4. I inquired again about the remote chance of some tweak to be considered for Every Man for Himself, even aware it would be futile, but because the community's uproar over it started again and worse this time, and received the expected reply.

What I can say is this isn't being ignored, possible solutions are being studied, good suggestions will be listened to and might be considered, but only as long as they don't involve messing with racials.
    If you can't tweek Human Racial.
    Atleast buff PvP Medallion, give it more resilience (so we can equip more PvE gear to balance the power of having 2 trinkets as Human).

5. If you can't tweek Human Racial.
    Atleast buff PvP Medallion, give it more resilience (so we can equip more PvE gear to balance the power of having 2 trinkets as Human).
    The problem with buffing medallion is that hunters,druids and shamans would receive a undeserved buff out of the blue

6. The problem with buffing medallion is that hunters,druids and shamans would receive a undeserved buff out of the blue
    Druids are the worst class, not really a underserved buff.

What about making that bonus extra resilience on medalion only work if it's one of the classes Warriors / DKs / Paladins / Priests / Mages?

7. While I like the idea I think it's a bit tricky that shamis, druides and hunters, who can't even be Humans, would also benefit from the improved medallion.
    These classes would receive a buff out of nowhere.
    Enhancing the medallion would benefit everyone who isn't human, potentially every class in the game, not just hunters, shamans and druids. This include basically an orc warrior, a belf rogue, a dwarf paladin or else.

The whole point you would gain by that would be "nerfing" the human race. Sure, those 3 classes would gain maybe a tiny bit of advantage from the previous situation, but nothing that would menace the overall pvp balance and nothing compared to the overall benefit of nerfing EMFH indirectly. At least this is my personal opinion.
    Edited: March 7, 2019

8. The whole point you would gain by that would be "nerfing" the human race. Sure, those 3 classes would gain maybe a tiny bit of advantage from the previous situation, but nothing that would menace the overall pvp balance and nothing compared to the overall benefit of nerfing EMFH indirectly. At least this is my personal opinion.
    Well, I'm totally with you. Everything that makes EMFH less superior is a welcome change.

Nevertheless I don't think that Warmane will buff the pvp trinket and that is for one simple reason: $$$
    Ppl buy double PvE trinkets from the shop but they don't spend money on the medallion.

9. I don't know what exactly should be done, but this situation is irrational for me. Its not like humans are slighty a bit ahead, its a huge deal with emfh. I know its probably the hardest choice, but IT should be replaced/changed. 49/50 2s teams are with human. Its hard to see any other race in BG opposite humans. They are everywhere, while alliance have so many cool races, nobody Plays them (except hunt dudu shaman, but we all know reason).
    100/100 agree something should change about it

10. I know its probably the hardest choice, but IT should be replaced/changed.
    I already said - and was quoted - in this very thread that it's not gonna happen.
    It's not a "hardest choice," because it isn't even an option.

11. Why not just make the ally to horde faction change free for a while and wait for the natural equilibrium?
    i second this

12. Make Horde PVP trinkets better, I personally would not think twice to go back Horde as it was by far more preferred faction before WOTLK (not only mine as you can guess from Outland realm)

Blizzard failed in this regards, On TBC everyone would go undead (mage rogue priest) and they tryed to fix that with the better racial on WoTLK , which actually didnt balance out things but rather pushed them in the completely opposite direction.

The 2 trinket idea and having free pvp trinket is just too delicious for anyone playing pvp to avoid.

13. i think mercs would help just with the queue timer incentive, obviously racial imbalance plays a role in the min max but overall more and more players will want to just play in the bg scene. arena is another story

First 12