1. About the Faction Imbalance and Alliance BG mixing

There sure is an imbalance between Horde and Alliance when it comes to PVP in this server, but is mixing Alliance players with the Horde ones the solution?
    To fix this problem we have to understand what is the real cause of it. It's not faction allegiance as many have suggested under the poll for sure.

It's called "Every man for himself". So, naturally most players who want to play PvP will roll human toons, even some people who want to play Horde will go Alliance simply for the additional trinket.

By mixing players in the BG you will not be able to deal with the faction imbalance. In fact, you will probably make matters worse because many players play Horde PvP for the lower BG queue timers. So, with simial timers, they will roll Alliance, as there will be nothing else holding them to the Horde faction and a free trinket.

This will have consequences in the other aspect of the game as well. Fewer players for Raids, fewer players for trade, fewer players in the faction for everything. So, basically for Alliance to have less time in queue for BGs the whole server have to suffer.

Solutions for this can vary. You can leave things how they are. It isn't this bad after all. Furthermore, if Alliance timers get too big, naturally many people will roll Horde simply because they don't want to wait.

You can also make it so that players regardless of the race can choose an active racial. This way many people who don't want to play human will be free to choose a race which they prefer. But this can have some consequences as well, still it is a suggestion.

There are many other suggestions like free faction change and honor boost for the suffering faction, etc.

Overall, what you are doing is trying to improve the gameplay and the experience of the people in this server and we understand that. But please consider the things above as sometimes even with good intentions a harm can be done.

2. You can also make it so that players regardless of the race can choose an active racial.
    Rather than giving every class Emfh it would be better to just remove Emfh entirely because PvP on Wotlk with highend pve gear is already bursty enough with only one pve trinket.
    Give human smth else such as the orc racial and the faction imbalance would be solved and with it the complete domination of humans in arena.

Well, this is just dreaming...
    Warmane made it multiple times clear that they won't mess with the racials.
    Edited: February 28, 2019

3. Blood Fury - 20 spell power/sec
    Charred Twilight Scale - 287 spell power/sec
    95% human representation in arena

I see you're one of those silly people that think addressing this broken balance is how you fix faction representation in PvP. WRONG! You fix it by improving Alliance queue times and removing the only reason to PvP as Horde. That'll teach those Horde plebs to play sub-optimally.
    Edited: February 28, 2019

4. I really support this and I hope that the Warmane staff really could take into consideration nerfing the human racial.

Remove Every Man For Himself and replace it with Will of Forsaken/Something else. (Just the effect not the name and the icon image)

This would nerf the humans but they would still remain competitive in comparison of the other races. People who play human only for EMFH (a lot) would be incentivate to reroll something else they prefer, thus balancing not only the factions but race balance in general (an alliance with actually something else other than humans roaming around).

Next best race would get the place of humans? I don't think so. No other racial is way near the strength of EMHF.
    Horde racials would be better for pvp like TBC? I don't think so, first, horde racials are nerfed as hell in Wotlk and are not as strong as in TBC, second you would actually giving an eventual horde racial to the humans.
    Things would be more situational and there wouldn't be a best racial overall. You may say that in this scenario an orc warrior is the best, but playing alliance with a human paladin with a will of forsaken racial for example could be better for 2s, and so on.

My second suggestion is:

Enhance the PVP Medallion. Increase the resilience from 153 to 253, or add a socket place, or a secondary stat such arp or haste, incentivate people to take it into consideration at least in comparison the EMFH.

I really appreciate the effort that Warmane Staff is putting in solving the problem, we are just asking to at least consider the role of EMFH in this.
    Edited: March 1, 2019

5. Crossfaction isn't blizzlike
    Nerfing human racial isn't blizzlike
    They won't do ****, server will die if it keeps like this.

6. Blood Fury - 20 spell power/sec
    Charred Twilight Scale - 287 spell power/sec
    95% human representation in arena

I see you're one of those silly people that think addressing this broken balance is how you fix faction representation in PvP. WRONG! You fix it by improving Alliance queue times and removing the only reason to PvP as Horde. That'll teach those Horde plebs to play sub-optimally.
    Blood Fury = 322 AP/ sec
    Your adressing blood fury when it's at lowest rank, not when it's used by a level 80.
    Also orcs gets 5 expertise with Axe Racial which works great with shadowmourne.
    Command Racial 5% more damage from pets.
    Hardiness 15% reduced stun duration.

7. Blood Fury = 322 AP/ sec
    Your adressing blood fury when it's at lowest rank, not when it's used by a level 80.
    Also orcs gets 5 expertise with Axe Racial which works great with shadowmourne.
    Command Racial 5% more damage from pets.
    Hardiness 15% reduced stun duration.
    Unfortunately, whether the Human racial is in itself the best one or not doesn't matter that much. What matters is that people at the very least think that it is, and they choose their race accordingly. Then on top of that, with a greater population it becomes easier to form groups and guilds, etc. which further compounds the problem.

8. Blood Fury = 322 AP/ sec
    What are you gibbering on about? 322 AP is the amount you get for 15 seconds, not the overall amount you get over its cooldown. 322 AP x 15 /120 = 40 AP/sec. 163 x 15 /120 = 20 SP/sec. Charred Twilight Scale is 861 x 15 /45 = 287 SP/sec, literally 15 times better.
    Edited: March 2, 2019

9. I inquired again about the remote chance of some tweak to be considered for Every Man for Himself, even aware it would be futile, but because the community's uproar over it started again and worse this time, and received the expected reply.

What I can say is this isn't being ignored, possible solutions are being studied, good suggestions will be listened to and might be considered, but only as long as they don't involve messing with racials.

10. I inquired again about the remote chance of some tweak to be considered for Every Man for Himself, even aware it would be futile, but because the community's uproar over it started again and worse this time, and received the expected reply.

What I can say is this isn't being ignored, possible solutions are being studied, good suggestions will be listened to and might be considered, but only as long as they don't involve messing with racials.
    Is enhancing the PVP Medallion considered messing with the racials? Or is it a legit discussion?

11. Is enhancing the PVP Medallion considered messing with the racials? Or is it a legit discussion?
    Good question, one I would like to have the answer to.

12. Is enhancing the PVP Medallion considered messing with the racials? Or is it a legit discussion?
    This is exactly what I proposed in the mercenary mode thread, highlighting how much of a simpler and better solution it is to just buff the resilience on the PvP trinket and narrow the disproportionate gap in stats between the human and other similar racials instead of implementing something as needlessly complicated as mercenary mode. This requires 0 altering of the human racial itself and has absolutely no effect on anything outside of PvP.

That post, along with many other posts expressing concern over this proposed change and the negative effects it's going to have in the future have been deleted for no apparent reason. I suppose giving actual feedback instead of circlejerking in an echo chamber is too much.
    Edited: March 2, 2019

13. Is enhancing the PVP Medallion considered messing with the racials? Or is it a legit discussion?
    I'm personally not sure, so I'd say go ahead, worst that might happen is it just be dismissed if it's seen as that.

That post, along with many other posts expressing concern over this proposed change and the negative effects it's going to have in the future have been deleted for no apparent reason. I suppose giving actual feedback instead of circlejerking in an echo chamber is too much.
    The posts were removed because that was an official thread, with a very clear subject. It's not about "do this instead" or anything else. It's not for discussing anything beyond the proposed Mercenary system. Mercy was even kind enough to make a post pointing that out. Still, it's one thing to try to derail the thread with off-topic discussions, and a completely different one to attempt to insult us for not letting you get away with it.

14. My second suggestion is:

Enhance the PVP Medallion. Increase the resilience from 153 to 253, or add a socket place, or a secondary stat such arp or haste, incentivate people to take it into consideration at least in comparison the EMFH.
    While I like the idea I think it's a bit tricky that shamis, druides and hunters, who can't even be Humans, would also benefit from the improved medallion.
    These classes would receive a buff out of nowhere.

15. Why not just make the ally to horde faction change free for a while and wait for the natural equilibrium?
    Or give pvp trinket the proc from anvil of titans, 1000 ap^^(and whatever's the caster equivalence of it)

12 Last