1. Banned for using /gc/gs command

11 hours 0 reply since I've been banned and still have no idea what happened, can I get any info? :/

I've just get banned on start of heroic raid toc inside (raid didnt start we've been waiting for players to come in)
    and I've used /gc/gs (gear score command that pops up) on friend's character, suddenly I've get instant ban for ninja something.
    Can I get some explanation what is that and hopefuly get fast unban as far I did nothing :O ?

2. You did not get banned for what you did at that moment. You got banned for something you did earlier that someone reported. Ninja looting means that you took an item that was not for your spec or that you did not need. You can make a ban appeal using support system on website here but ban appeals are lowest priority and usually take about 1 week. If you got banned for ninja looting in dungeon, your ban is probably shorter than that.

3. Well so if I rolled before for need at some low dungeon on items that gave me for example defense rating on mage, so I could take it for a friend cause that gives higher chances for us both, I'll get banned? This is really sick "rule" for real, not even option on website to get unban through store or something?

4. Yes, if you want to decrease other peoples chances of getting an item, you can get banned for it. The only way to get unbanned earlier is by making a ban appeal.

5. I've been browsing through forums and website there's no any "rule" page nor I didnt find it about this thingy, how may people know about some ninja something?
    Also yes, thanks about ban appeal already made it right after i was banned yesterday.

6. For some reason I could not find it in the rules but you can check this post instead: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2651922

You can find this and other threads about ingame and forum rules in this forum section: http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
    Edited: February 28, 2019

7. I've been browsing through forums and website there's no any "rule" page nor I didnt find it about this thingy, how may people know about some ninja something?
    Reporting Players (Updated: April 18, 2018)

Originally Posted by Aldtharios
    What qualifies as raid ninja?
    - Master Looter taking items that were not reserved or giving them to players that did not win, unless it's 2nd highest roll when winner had no use for the item (rogue rolling on caster trinket).
    - Changing looting rules during the raid, after it has started.
    Example: You joined a raid that was being advertised as one with no reserved items and after first boss raid leader says that he reserves item x from last boss.
    - Player exploiting game bug to bypass master loot. In such cases it is best if master looter would fill report that shows player leaving the raid and empty loot window.
    - Player need rolling (group loot) on items which he cannot even use.
    Feel free to check the rest of that pages for more details.

8. Well so if I rolled before for need at some low dungeon on items that gave me for example defense rating on mage, so I could take it for a friend cause that gives higher chances for us both, I'll get banned? This is really sick "rule" for real, not even option on website to get unban through store or something?
    Yeah, you needed an item that wasn't for you.

RDF follows simple ruling:
    Need = I need this item, as an upgrade, for the current spec I've joined in as, and it's viable item for my spec.
    Greed = Everything else. Vendor, AH, OS, Xmog. Any other specs for Herald and Dedicated Insanity- raids.
    Disenchant = Self explanatory.

It's really sick rule to make sure everybody doesn't need everything, when they don't really need the item. Perhaps people shouldn't be so greedy and self-centered in "low dungeons" so this would've never been made into an enforced rule.