1. Auction overload (H)

in horde side there is one not very smart russian guy who makes every day 1000-1500 auctions of infinite dust by 1 dust, which creates overload for addons and they refuse to search for it because amount of auctions is too big. I tried to talk with him but he could not understand me. Can someone who knows russian language explain to "Velikoedno" how counterproductive it is ?

2. in horde side there is one not very smart russian guy who makes every day 1000-1500 auctions of infinite dust by 1 dust, which creates overload for addons and they refuse to search for it because amount of auctions is too big. I tried to talk with him but he could not understand me. Can someone who knows russian language explain to "Velikoedno" how counterproductive it is ?
    Good luck with that hahaha sorry I cannot be more productive with my reply this is just funny, the AH is there for exactly what that russian guy is doing, I bet he is raking in the golds

;D

3. Works fine for me, just more pages to go trough. I'm using Auctioneer.

4. Good luck with that hahaha sorry I cannot be more productive with my reply this is just funny, the AH is there for exactly what that russian guy is doing, I bet he is raking in the golds

;D
    AH is there to annoy people?