1. Bizarre yet funny and at the same time annoying situation.

So hello there,

Went to VoA 25MN, just the ice boss. At the begining of the raid i've asked about OS rolls and people said it's fine, just tell raid leader. I've told him that I am not going to roll for my healer spec, but my dps offspec. Well, everything went fine and dandy UNTIL i won my offspec's gear. (it was not master loot). But then boi oh boi... two other people started threatening me that if I don't SELL them that item drop, which was PVE ench. shammy legs, they will report me so i will get banned for being ninja. One of those other guys was on resto MS aswell. https://gyazo.com/dd69f4bac39d3d38b5add540cc896f5d one of those guys was like in this picture.

So after being harrased i was starting to wonder, maybe raid leader just ignored my messages and just went on? So i've gathered both of those guys, who accused me of being ninja. Tried to invite raid leader to clear things up, but guess what - we got ignored. Neither he joined our party, nor he responded to our PM's. One of the other guys said he had a pic of him saying that I didnt tell him abuot my change of rolls. Which in the end was like this: https://gyazo.com/db2593207873de2d2c14f7ffb7a4203b .

The main problem I'm trying to probe here is that whose fault is it now? In the end i gave those cursed legs back to that ench shaman and got ignored by him after that. The guy in the first picture ignored us in the middle of trying to figure out whos right. I got accused of being a ninja and wasted half an hour of my time trying to reason with those aborigines.

So what I might want to ask for people who tryin' to make raids and such - please don't rush and do things half-assed.

Whats your toughts about such situation?

2. Print screen when you tell leader you're rolling other spec as MS. Bonus points if the RL allows or is okay with it.
    It's going to save you from a ban. I doubt those players wouldn't even be able to make a report leading to a ban.
    People tend to forget to screenshot the necessary information anyway, so they'll just print screen the roll.

3. Might aswell. I've legit told him about my roll preference and went on with it. Next time i'll know about it tho :)

4. F that noise I wouldn't have given them back

5. F that noise I wouldn't have given them back
    lol, i ripped that guy for 50gold in the end for wasting my time. I told him to pay at first for fun, but seeing his reaction was worth it lol

6. lol, i ripped that guy for 50gold in the end for wasting my time. I told him to pay at first for fun, but seeing his reaction was worth it lol
    You should had made him pay 10k or to shut up and move on with your day, then dispute it if you did get banned.

7. Ah yes... this kind of reminds me about certain non specific horde druid who threatens to report and get banned whoever doesn't play pvp just as he says :^)

You sould not take those crybabies seriously, at the end if you had any proof you were gucci

8. Ah yes... this kind of reminds me about certain non specific horde druid who threatens to report and get banned whoever doesn't play pvp just as he says :^)

You sould not take those crybabies seriously, at the end if you had any proof you were gucci
    But most of the time you don't even bother getting that 'proof' cause u know, everything's fine and dandy until some ****** start doin **** like this

9. But most of the time you don't even bother getting that 'proof' cause u know, everything's fine and dandy until some ****** start doin **** like this
    Always bother having proof, then you won't have that problem.

10. Always bother having proof, then you won't have that problem.
    INDEED, once you see someone whining and crying and getting stuck at whatever you do or say, start taking as many screenshots or recs as you can, about everything related to his/her/its complains and whatever he's saying on the chat. That will do the trick.
    Edited: March 4, 2019

11. INDEED, once you see someone whining and crying and getting stuck at whatever you do or say, start taking as many screenshots or recs as you can, about everything related to his/her/its complains and whatever he's saying on the chat. That will do the trick.
    On top of that, its better to have proof and not need it, than to need it and not have it.