1. Reporting Ninjas?

Is there a specific place to make a report on this or do you just post it anywhere on here?

2. You have 2 options

1. Open up a ticket, write with staff, get unsatisfying answer, discover that your ninja is still playing, be mad about it
    2. /ignore player and get over it, be happy

3. There is no being happy. Any WoW player understands that concept the moment they sell their soul to the game.

4. This is the thread, you can find the info about reporting players there.

5. This is the thread, you can find the info about reporting players there.
    Thank you for that.

6. i reported a ninja once, did exactly what the thread said word for word, everything they asked for. You know what the ticket response was? the GM linking the same thread i followed saying please follow the thread below on how to properly report a ninja..... O_O....... T_T........ -_-

7. i reported a ninja once, did exactly what the thread said word for word, everything they asked for. You know what the ticket response was? the GM linking the same thread i followed saying please follow the thread below on how to properly report a ninja..... O_O....... T_T........ -_-
    I've made several ninja reports with response being "the player has been dealt with" - type of answers. Yes, some have been "we will investigate", and only few times there have been a link to report threads.
    Perhaps you should indeed re-read what kind of information the staff needs on the ninja reports. Make sure you screenshot what's needed. Also don't edit the pictures in any shape or form.
    Pro tip: When in raids, screenshot many things as necessary. RL/ML/Roster, MS/OS changes, loots (taking items and rolling), loot bans and whatever that could be useful in a report. It's easier to press print screen than travel back in time to gather more evidence.

Good thing to remember is representation, be objective and exclude your emotions from the report. The staff has to go through with the reports, so you could least make the report pleasant to read and view.

8. Worked fine for me everytime, they all got banned.

Will staff bann a person "needing" a green item from a rdf?

It all depends of the severity, you also need a lot of proof, What if someone sais "Deathbringers will Reserved" on their ICC 25, then GM gets Printscreens of him taking it and chatt goin Ninja? WTF NINJA!!, Even though the leader stated it before in global.