1. Yes sure 98% of players have all donated for their gear.... i guess no one is actually playing the game according to you.
    just look at the average gear of lordaeron players. Accoring to you everyone should be 6.2k by now just like on icecrown. Well, let me tell you: I own wintergrasp with 5.5k gs. It's not that easy to get BIS gear without buying it or getting carried through raids by people who bought it. ANYONE who got BIS gear by playing the game will not get stuck at 1500 rating with it, so yes at least 98% of the players I meet in arena bought their gear in the shop

2. just look at the average gear of lordaeron players. Accoring to you everyone should be 6.2k by now just like on icecrown. Well, let me tell you: I own wintergrasp with 5.5k gs. It's not that easy to get BIS gear without buying it or getting carried through raids by people who bought it. ANYONE who got BIS gear by playing the game will not get stuck at 1500 rating with it, so yes at least 98% of the players I meet in arena bought their gear in the shop
    Gearing up is actually not hard at all, just take some time. Farm BGs for WF off-parts, do 10 weekly arena games , get WG shouders and Relentless helmet, buy ( or get from VOA ) rest of WF set, get weapon/trinkets from ICC 25 normal and with that you can push some rating. Also i don't know anyone who is BIS geared and is stuck in 1500 rating, and if there is any you should be able to win against them easy since they have to be complete trash to be stuck at this rating with bis gear.

3. low ratings are filled with Bis people, and it isn't easier to beat them than other low rating teams (That's why they are on the same rating). And that is exactly what the OP is about. It can be extremely frustrating to lose against players who are incredibly bad and get carried by their gear. I remember stepping into to arena with my low gear warlock against a rogue. He OPENED WITH KILLING SPREE and killed me and so he won the game. No skill in the world can help you against such overgeared gorillas

4. low ratings are filled with Bis people, and it isn't easier to beat them than other low rating teams (That's why they are on the same rating). And that is exactly what the OP is about. It can be extremely frustrating to lose against players who are incredibly bad and get carried by their gear. I remember stepping into to arena with my low gear warlock against a rogue. He OPENED WITH KILLING SPREE and killed me and so he won the game. No skill in the world can help you against such overgeared gorillas
    Just because you face bis teams at low rating don' t mean they are stuck at it, especially at the start of the season when everyone are low MMR. As for the OP, he already said he have been playing since server launch, that was over 3 years ago. There was plenty of time for him to gear up. But what is more important he already admit that he decided to not progress with his gear, so he can stay in lower BG bracket. Even w/o cross realm arena he will still be completely destroyed in arena with 4.8k gs.

Icecrown is perfectly fine on its own, we absolutely don't need cross-realm and our queue is still instant. If they remove it tomorrow there will be no effect at all on us. Lordearon is the one who benefit the most of it, because your PVP was completely dead, at least now you don't have to sit in queue forever. If it turn to be that bad, they can simple remove Lordearon from the cross-realm and be done with it, trust me we wont even notice you are gone. But to ask Warmane to add GS brackets in arena and **** up our own ladder, just for the sake of few Lord players? Yes i don't think so buddy. Will be better to split ways so we don't have to listen to your annoying whining.
    Edited: March 4, 2019

5. Icecrown is perfectly fine on its own, we absolutely don't need cross-realm and our queue is still instant. If they remove it tomorrow there will be no effect at all on us. Lordearon is the one who benefit the most of it
    yeah, i remember all the hype from lordaeron players and the constant cheer up about the feature before the launch...
    oh wait, a lot people was arguing about the gearing system and the contradictory decision of joining a wallet fun realm and lordaeron.
    lord players don't have a "block" cross realm feature, so is basically forced.

i just remember how the ones saying that everything gonna be fine a bla bla bla were icecrown playersxD

i replied you already why is logical for lordaeeron players complain about the gear of wallet realm, so don't play the "i don't get it card".

6. yeah, i remember all the hype from lordaeron players and the constant cheer up about the feature before the launch...
    oh wait, a lot people was arguing about the gearing system and the contradictory decision of joining a wallet fun realm and lordaeron.
    lord players don't have a "block" cross realm feature, so is basically forced.

i just remember how the ones saying that everything gonna be fine a bla bla bla were icecrown playersxD

i replied you already why is logical for lordaeeron players complain about the gear of wallet realm, so don't play the "i don't get it card".
    #stopbeingpoor

7. If these teams aren't stuck at low rating, it only makes the problem worse, since this would mean that you IN FACT cannot push rating with non donor gear as casual player. And even if you write a 16th time that OP had enough time to gear up, this doesn't change anything about the whole issue, because not every human on earth who is interested in PvP plays on lordaeron since 3 years.
    I share your opinion that gs brackets in arena are one of the worst changes one could implement, but your reasoning is just so incredibly stupid that I still get aggressive and a bit disappointed in humanity whenever I read your answer
    As a lordaeron player I can confirm that most players here don't enjoy being merged with a p2w server

Edit: talking about skoobydoo and forgot the quote

8. If these teams aren't stuck at low rating, it only makes the problem worse, since this would mean that you IN FACT cannot push rating with non donor gear as casual player. And even if you write a 16th time that OP had enough time to gear up, this doesn't change anything about the whole issue, because not every human on earth who is interested in PvP plays on lordaeron since 3 years.
    I share your opinion that gs brackets in arena are one of the worst changes one could implement, but your reasoning is just so incredibly stupid that I still get aggressive and a bit disappointed in humanity whenever I read your answer
    As a lordaeron player I can confirm that most players here don't enjoy being merged with a p2w server

Edit: talking about skoobydoo and forgot the quote

This is getting really boring.I don't need to provide reasons against arena gear brackets, Mercy already did that. If current situation is really that bad for Lordearon players, they can simple be removed from cross-realm so we can be done with your whining. But reworking the entire arena system to work with GS brackets, which also mean multiple ranking ladders, is moronic proposition and will never happen.
    Edited: March 4, 2019

9. I don't need to provide reasons against arena gear brackets, Mercy already did that. If current situation is really that bad for Lordearon players, they can simple be removed from cross-realm.. But reworking the entire arena system to work with GS brackets, which also mean multiple ranking ladder, moronic proposition and will never happen.
    you just did it again... We know that gs brackets are a stupid idea and will never happen, stop beating that dead horse to evade any criticism

10. you just did it again... We know that gs brackets are a stupid idea and will never happen, stop beating that dead horse to evade any criticism
    I am not evading your criticism. I already told you the problem can be fix very easy, remove Lordearon from the cross-realm.

11. I am not evading your criticism. I already told you the problem can be fix very easy, remove Lordearon from the cross-realm.
    that's a pretty harsh solution for a problem that doesn't exist in your opinion. You can't just jump from "just get BIS gear yourself 4Head" to " remove lordaeron from crossrealm, since it's unplayable"

12. just to make my position clear as casual player with decent (dog**** for ic standards) gear and I quite like the arena merge since I get a lot of different ennemies on a short que and I have a neutral win-loss statistic which is shows that the rating system works.
    I really really dislike crossrealm bgs though, the average gear is just waay too high and it shows every bg that it just simply wasn't balanced around this

13. that's a pretty harsh solution for a problem that doesn't exist in your opinion. You can't just jump from "just get BIS gear yourself 4Head" to " remove lordaeron from crossrealm, since it's unplayable"
    Not true at all, i still stand behind my statement that you are able to gear up on your own and push rating. Previously you give me the OP as example of problem the he himself created by staying under 5k GS and i responded to that. But you keep claiming its unplayable for you and its a huge problem. I am just tired if your whining, its way better to remove you guys then listening to your bull****.

14. Not true at all, i still stand behind my statement that you are able to gear up on your own and push rating. Previously you give me the OP as example of problem the he himself created by staying under 5k GS and i responded to that. But you keep claiming its unplayable for you and its a huge problem. I am just tired if your whining, its way better to remove you guys then listening to your bull****.
    I am not whining about crossrealm arena, I am just whining about you being an *****. And OP staying under 5k GS should say enough about crossrealm bgs, but that's another story. I never stated that it is unplayable for me or a problem, it's just that you have no clue what you are talking about.
    And how do you think lordaeron players can achieve getting split up again, if not through whiny forum posts?

15. I am not whining about crossrealm arena, I am just whining about you being an *****. And OP staying under 5k GS should say enough about crossrealm bgs, but that's another story. I never stated that it is unplayable for me or a problem, it's just that you have no clue what you are talking about.
    And how do you think lordaeron players can achieve getting split up again, if not through whiny forum posts?
    Well, what do you want, dead bgs or crossrealm bgs? Not really any other option there. As ive said before, just make pvp gear (even if its just on Lord) easily avaibale at lower rating (like, everything at 1600, most stuff at 1300) and the problem will fix itself soon. And people are intensified to make a character on Lord. (ideally add it for horde only on Icecrown too, to populate that faction)

First 12345 ... Last