1. Well that attitude is really harmful if you ask me,. otherwise you're just pointing out that warmane staff doesn't make polls to ask their players for new implementations and tweaks, or that warmane doesn't care about this server and they just see everyone as walking wallets, which in fact, they do care, that's why if someone complains about a donor there will always be someone else saying "well, thanks to him we have this glorious based masterpiece of server".

Is it fair? no. are they a necessary evil? Sure they are.

That's what makes these kind of arguings so pointless and neverending
    I think we all agree to a extent this is unfair, don't think anyone deny that. But this is more complex, because you also need to take into consideration players who earn their gear and players who did buy 1-2 items only and earn rest of their gear. There seem to be that believe that everyone in Icecrown just plug in their credit card and get their gear, which is very naive and untrue.

I agree this is neverending arguing and people run in circles repeating same arguments with other side denying them and repeating their own argument. But i want to point out that for icecrown players specifically is very hard to care about Lordearon players, because they are such a small fraction of PVP playerbase that they almost don't exist, but they are very vocal about their problems and try to push ideas that can potentially change the system.
    Edited: March 6, 2019

2. wrong. warmane decided to set me at a disadvantage with this merge. I really don't understand how you can still keep denying the obvious. I don't think there is any sense in even replying to you.
    Do you lead a pet shop btw? That parrot is dead
    and you're deciding to stay there. i'll repeat it until you can beat that into your thick skull.
    no ****ing wonder your *** is single.
    Edited: March 6, 2019

3. Well that attitude is really harmful if you ask me,. otherwise you're just pointing out that warmane staff doesn't make polls to ask their players for new implementations and tweaks, or that warmane doesn't care about this server and they just see everyone as walking wallets, which in fact, they do care, that's why if someone complains about a donor there will always be someone else saying "well, thanks to him we have this glorious based masterpiece of server".

Is it fair? no. are they a necessary evil? Sure they are.

That's what makes these kind of arguings so pointless and neverending
    end of the day warmanes going to do what they feel is best for their servers. players may have imput, but it's minimal in most cases. and a poll is to gauge interest and get feedback. constant whining and ranting isn't feedback, it's useless noise.

4. Not exactly.
    Random complains are useless noise, but constant ones sometimes are a good indicator of a real problem and are worthy of reading, by moderators and by the community itself. That's why this post is still open even when OP told Mercy it was ok to close it.
    That's how communities grow, and yes, I know, pointless ranting is of no use, but we could see it as a good catharsis and a great tool to listen everyone at warmane. As long as you don't make it personnel, it is ok to say whatever you feel about it.

5. and you're deciding to stay there. i'll repeat it until you can beat that into your thick skull.
    no ****ing wonder your *** is single.
    Are there only 2 states of mind your own little world: Perfect and so bad that you have to quit?
    I told you that PvP on lordaeron could be better. The server is still very enjoyable, but the bgs suck. I don't plan on quitting lordaeron and espacially not for icecrown, since on that server I find nothing really enjoyable tbh (too many people like you on there).
    So Yes: I want lordaeron to improve and No I will not quit if bgs remain crap, I'll try to work around it.
    Do I understand you correct that you are going to kill yourself as soon as anything in your life is bad? or is that mindset exclusive for WoW?

6. aaaand that's taking it personnel...

7. Are there only 2 states of mind your own little world: Perfect and so bad that you have to quit?
    I told you that PvP on lordaeron could be better. The server is still very enjoyable, but the bgs suck. I don't plan on quitting lordaeron and espacially not for icecrown, since on that server I find nothing really enjoyable tbh (too many people like you on there).
    So Yes: I want lordaeron to improve and No I will not quit if bgs remain crap, I'll try to work around it.
    Do I understand you correct that you are going to kill yourself as soon as anything in your life is bad? or is that mindset exclusive for WoW?
    there's either i'll play it or i won't play it. nothing in between. have fun working around it then. and the mindset is for most anything. if i don't like it i either deal with it or i leave. it's not worth my time nor energy to try and change things that aren't likely to change.

8. there's either i'll play it or i won't play it. nothing in between. have fun working around it then. and the mindset is for most anything. if i don't like it i either deal with it or i leave. it's not worth my time nor energy to try and change things that aren't likely to change.
    Ever heard of "good" and "better"? there are games I play and games I don't play, this doesn't mean there are only 2 different ratings I would assign to games. The world is more complex than yes and no, you should know that^^ imagine if blizzard reacted to warcraft 1 feeback with "don't like it? don't play it". Guess what would've happened to that franchise

9. Ever heard of "good" and "better"? there are games I play and games I don't play, this doesn't mean there are only 2 different ratings I would assign to games. The world is more complex than yes and no, you should know that^^ imagine if blizzard reacted to warcraft 1 feeback with "don't like it? don't play it". Guess what would've happened to that franchise
    it would of died before it got to be the piece of garbage it is now?

10. it would of died before it got to be the piece of garbage it is now?
    yeah, most probably before even making it into WoW. And late expansions of WoW show great that you should not always do what players demand. Every ****** wanted to be a cool raider, so lfr became a thing. Every pleb wanted to get the best pvp gear, so rating requirements got lost. Every gorilla wanted to be succesful in pvp, and since gear isn't enough, gameplay got dumbed down to a point where you can't do anything wrong. Everyone who still can't do endgame content (for whatever reason) wants endgame gear so warforging and titanforging became a thing.
    The key lies in gathering and filtering feedback, not just straight out banning it or patching it into the game without second thoughts.

11. yeah, most probably before even making it into WoW. And late expansions of WoW show great that you should not always do what players demand. Every ****** wanted to be a cool raider, so lfr became a thing. Every pleb wanted to get the best pvp gear, so rating requirements got lost. Every gorilla wanted to be succesful in pvp, and since gear isn't enough, gameplay got dumbed down to a point where you can't do anything wrong. Everyone who still can't do endgame content (for whatever reason) wants endgame gear so warforging and titanforging became a thing.
    The key lies in gathering and filtering feedback, not just straight out banning it or patching it into the game without second thoughts.
    actual feedback is great. you whining cause you're being killed by people that out gear you isn't actual feedback. now that the polls over hopefully they'll get to work on the merc mode. sooner it's in the game the better.

12. actual feedback is great. you whining cause you're being killed by people that out gear you isn't actual feedback. now that the polls over hopefully they'll get to work on the merc mode. sooner it's in the game the better.
    is there any feedback, which works against your favour, that isn't whining in your opinion?

13. is there any feedback, which works against your favour, that isn't whining in your opinion?
    it doesn't work in nor against my favor as i don't pvp yet. it is however better for the server. but seeing as how you only care about your ability to effect a bg i wouldn't expect you to think that far a head.

14. it doesn't work in nor against my favor as i don't pvp yet. it is however better for the server. but seeing as how you only care about your ability to effect a bg i wouldn't expect you to think that far a head.
    Fun in bgs is nothing else than your own ability to effect a bg. This change is only advantageous to those people who want to que bgs and leech honor, nothing more than that. In my opinion fun is more important than you progressing in the game, so fun bgs should be preferred over "most honor per hour for everyone"-bgs. Bgs aren't a lot more than a necessary evil to get honor at the moment for lordaeron players who get matched as high gs, I doubt that effects the server in a great way for the future

15. Bgs aren't a lot more than a necessary evil to get honor at the moment for lordaeron players who get matched as high gs, I doubt that effects the server in a great way for the future
    MFW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdxEUL18ySY
    Why bother? you can get pvp gear by just grinding pve to at least relentless gear and of course nice trinkets and offset, which is more than enough to make your stand agains BiS people. My biggset problem with most people here at warmane is for those who are not enjoying the game, then why are you doing something you don't like? that's the beauty of WoW, there's plenty of stuff to do other than raids and... "hardcore pvp", why bother?

First ... 678910 Last