1. Random or not? Arena Queue 4.8k GS vs. 6.3k GS players.

What if I and my arena partner got 4.8k GS (below 5k GS) do we still meet people with 6k GS?

But if players under 5k GS meet players with 6k GS in arena. Will this then be fixed soon??
    Edited: March 2, 2019

2. What if I and my arena partner got 4.8k GS (below 5k GS) do we still meet people with 6k GS?

But if players under 5k GS meet players with 6k GS in arena. Will this then be fixed soon??
    ??????????

No it will not be fixed because this is how the game is suppose to work. Why should you not be able to face people with 6k+ ?

3. But then it also should be the same in battlegrounds? Would it not? It is not.

4. But then it also should be the same in battlegrounds? Would it not? It is not.
    Arenas are the competitive form of PVP, it make no sense if there is gear brackets. And how will that even work you will have multiple Arena ladders for people with different gear?

RBG are casual form of PVP, where people farm honor to gear up. Warmane decided to add gear brackets there so people who just hit level 80 and are starting to farm gear don't have to fight against BIS geared players.

5. There is nothing competitive about vendor gameplay.

Especially players on Lordaeron who work their asses of just to get the mediocre gear compared to some people on the other servers. And for all this to become meaningless when you meet vendor players from Icecrown, and other overly geared people on 1400 MMR. That is a problem!

I've been on Lordaeron since the beginning and had to improve my skills greatly to reach 2.3k rating. But now, so far, Ive only met players which only made me wanna subscribe to bfa lol, and quit Warmane because of how unfair and unbalanced it has become.

6. There is nothing competitive about vendor gameplay.

Especially players on Lordaeron who work their asses of just to get the mediocre gear compared to some people on the other servers. And for all this to become meaningless when you meet vendor players from Icecrown, and other overly geared people on 1400 MMR. That is a problem!

I've been on Lordaeron since the beginning and had to improve my skills greatly to reach 2.3k rating. But now, so far, Ive only met players which only made me wanna subscribe to bfa lol, and quit Warmane because of how unfair and unbalanced it has become.
    Let me get it straight if I understood you correctly. You were 2.3k on Lord and are having problem against 1.4k MMR people from IC just because they have BiS gear? Or are you complaining because people on 1.4k MMR are scrublord donors that can't get better results with their BiS gear and are not challenging enough for you?

7. You dont see the problem? If you meet players at 1400 MMR with shadowmournes and they are this geared. Why in the hell would people now (atleast on Lordaeron) want to push 2k? The amount of weight and handicap on players who dont buy BiS gear is an unfair advantage no matter what viewpoint you would like to see from. Playing against vendor players is a monumental injustice!

8. There is nothing competitive about vendor gameplay.

Getting 6k+ don't always mean people have donated for their gear. There is Guilds with hundreds of LK 25HC kills on Icecrown. Also getting 6k is very easy task for even a casual player. You said you have played since the beginning of Lordearon, i assume by now you are BIS geared so you should be on equal terms of gear with Icecrown players. No imbalance there unless you are complaining that now you have to fight against other geared players. On other hand you are saying you and your partner are under 5k gs.... i am a bit confused.

Anyhow cross-realm arena was enabled because Lordearon PVP was almost non existing, or at least this is my understanding. If you want to make the argument that Cross-Realm arena is unfair i can understand that, but asking for arena gear brackets is simple stupid. Warmane have decided that this system, even unfair to a extend, is the better option then non existing PVP on other realms. If its so game breaking for you, maybe you really should quit Warmane and go sub to BFA.

9. You dont see the problem? If you meet players at 1400 MMR with shadowmournes and they are this geared. Why in the hell would people now (atleast on Lordaeron) want to push 2k? The amount of weight and handicap on players who dont buy BiS gear is an unfair advantage no matter what viewpoint you would like to see from. Playing against vendor players is a monumental injustice!
    Nobody is forcing them to push to 2k, arenas just as pretty much everything else are optional. If you are good you can get full wf in a couple of months regardless of your GS or their GS. I earned all my gear playing legit, started with furious both in our team, and we are full wf, just missing the 277 weapon, we'll push next season when another friend gets decent gear.

I honestly don't understand what your problem is, I don't see why warmane should make a specific bracket for all the crybabys, your pathological crying should be labeled as a condition honestly, so ****ing boring. Every single week, 2 or 3 posts full of crybabys.

I guess next post you'll make is that human racial is imbalanced that shadowmourne is broken and all of that. Let me tell you: Yes shadowmourne is broken, as broken as it is if you play shatter and you rekt a pala/warr without giving them the chance to even touch you. 90% of warr/pala are terminal braindead, it just takes a bit of skill and got timing on CC to beat the **** out of them.

10. Ehh, the gearing process is totally ****ed up for sure. Besides some classes which can carry themselves via skill, its next to impossible to go up high. Try climbing with a furious warrior with a battered hilt weapon ... .

But this is an issue for all servers, not just Lord.

11. Nobody is forcing them to push to 2k, arenas just as pretty much everything else are optional. If you are good you can get full wf in a couple of months regardless of your GS or their GS. I earned all my gear playing legit, started with furious both in our team, and we are full wf, just missing the 277 weapon, we'll push next season when another friend gets decent gear.
    The gearing system is because you need 2k+ rating to get full WF gear.

Also, have you actually been high rated on some other server before? Because imagine the same while being bad at the game and just learning?

12. Try climbing with a furious warrior with a battered hilt weapon ... .

You should not be able to climb the ladder with furious and battered hilt weapon. That gear from 2 seasons ago dude.

13. The gearing system is because you need 2k+ rating to get full WF gear.

Also, have you actually been high rated on some other server before? Because imagine the same while being bad at the game and just learning?
    I've been hight rated when this was Molten on retail and other crappy budget private servers yeah. And I was new at some point aswell so just keep going and eventually you'll get there, if you go with a battered hilt warrior be smart and get strength items instead of agility.

14. You should not be able to climb the ladder with furious and battered hilt weapon. That gear from 2 seasons ago dude.
    Exactly. But thats what you can get from honour and non guild pve, i.e what people who are totally new to the expansion/server have access too. Yes, you can gear up via pve and then eventually cross into arenas and get carried to 1500 and over months and months build up enough AP to get one item and then the next one and eventually you end up with semi-decent gear. Afterwards you can go farm the endgame content for months to get your bis weapon and offparts.

But seriously? I think almost no one is going to find that enjoyable while alll you face all the time are bis people. Especially if you want to pvp, not pve.

I've been hight rated when this was Molten on retail and other crappy budget private servers yeah. And I was new at some point aswell so just keep going and eventually you'll get there, if you go with a battered hilt warrior be smart and get strength items instead of agility.
    Its a totally different thing to be new when a season starts and most people have ****ty gear and you have a constant influx with newer players and mmr works properly and u will face people with green items at 1500 as it was on retail or early times during molten and to be new when the season is years old and sooooo many people are bis.

The system works on icecrown because it funnels people into the cashshop. It doesnt work on Lord.

15. Exactly. But thats what you can get from honour and non guild pve, i.e what people who are totally new to the expansion/server have access too. Yes, you can gear up via pve and then eventually cross into arenas and get carried to 1500 and over months and months build up enough AP to get one item and then the next one and eventually you end up with semi-decent gear. Afterwards you can go farm the endgame content for months to get your bis weapon and offparts.

But seriously? I think almost no one is going to find that enjoyable while alll you face all the time are bis people. Especially if you want to pvp, not pve.

Well that's how the game is design to work. If long term gear progression is not something you wanna do, maybe MMORPG genre is not for you. And if someone wanna PVP and is not interested in PVE at all, then that person can simple make character on Blackrock.

I don't understand what is your point anymore. You guys complain about gear brackets, cross realm arena or because there is people who are more geared then you? And i wanna know what do you think the alternative system should be?

123 ... Last