1. How To Stop Playing Against Icecrown Donors, And My Experience In Arena So Far.

So you are tired of fighting people with 6.5k GS and p2w players with Shadowmourne in battlegrounds?

Np! Twink is the answer. If you want to stay on the same level with other "normal" people. Do not go higher than 4900 GS! But there are some people who say dont be higher than 5k, 5.1k GS. So, what is it? Can someone adress this issue?

.. But I do wonder if this also works in the arena? I played with a 5.4k GS holy paladin in 2s today. I have 4.8k GS, but we only played against players who were 6k+ GS and with shadowmourne. Sigh, it was terrible.

Players who are under 5k GS, should NOT get in the same queue as a 6k GS whatever donate player from Icecrown.

This is something Warmane has to fix! There are already people who quit Warmane because of this. Yes, my holy paladin did quit today because of this unbalanced matchmaking. Playing in arena against donate people nearly made me subscribe back to bfa. Please help us pvp players out Warmane! Especially players on Lordaeron who work their asses of just to get the mediocre gear compared to some people on the other servers. And for all this to become meaningless when you meet vendor players from Icecrown, and other overly geared people on 1400 MMR. That is a problem!

I really didnt wanna make a rant post. I do have the option to go on Icecrown or Blackrock. But for me, buying items with almost no effort or time or progression is not worth it imo. I joined Lordaeron when it came out. And I did Naxxramas and Ulduar to get some sweet gear for pvp. Raiding should not be the only end game content! If this is something that Warmane can fix; to make it so that players under 5k GS only will meet players of more or the same GS in arena, then do it. Just do it! Please.

I've been on this server since the beginning and had to improve my skills greatly to reach 2.3k rating. But now, so far, Ive only met players which only made me wanna quit Warmane because of how unfair and unbalanced it has become.

PS: if the balanced GS system works in battlegrounds, then why not in arena aswell?
    Edited: March 2, 2019

2. So you are tired of fighting people with 6.5k GS and p2w players with Shadowmourne in battlegrounds?

Np! Twink is the answer. If you want to stay on the same level with other "normal" people. Do not go higher than 4900 GS! But there are some people who say dont be higher than 5k, 5.1k GS. So, what is it? Can someone adress this issue?

.. But I do wonder if this also works in the arena? I played with a 5.4k GS holy paladin in 2s today. I have 4.8k GS, but we only played against players who were 6k+ GS and with shadowmourne. Sigh, it was terrible.

Players who are under 5k GS, should NOT get in the same queue as a 6k GS whatever donate player from Icecrown.

This is something Warmane has to fix! There are already people who quit Warmane because of this. Yes, my holy paladin did quit today because of this unbalanced matchmaking. Playing in arena against donate people nearly made me subscribe back to bfa. Please help us pvp players out Warmane! Especially players on Lordaeron who work their asses of just to get the mediocre gear compared to some people on the other servers. And for all this to become meaningless when you meet vendor players from Icecrown, and other overly geared people on 1400 MMR. That is a problem!

I really didnt wanna make a rant post. I do have the option to go on Icecrown or Blackrock. But for me, buying items with almost no effort or time or progression is not worth it imo. I joined Lordaeron when it came out. And I did Naxxramas and Ulduar to get some sweet gear for pvp. Raiding should not be the only end game content! If this is something that Warmane can fix; to make it so that players under 5k GS only will meet players of more or the same GS in arena, then do it. Just do it! Please.

I've been on this server since the beginning and had to improve my skills greatly to reach 2.3k rating. But now, so far, Ive only met players which only made me wanna quit Warmane because of how unfair and unbalanced it has become.

PS: if the balanced GS system works in battlegrounds, then why not in arena aswell?
    Stop making duplicate threads.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....77#post2981677 says nearly the entire same thing.

And a blanced GS system is ******ed for arenas.

3. The question about the arena queue has been adressed by Mercy. Thanks!

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=399736&page=2

4. Do you honestly think all players who got shadowmourne donated for it? My friend has 3 sm's(dk pally and war) and hes only donated ONCE to skip the icecrown que, im currently working on my 3rd shadowmourne and ill keep farming you crybabys until the end of time. Its time to stop crying about icecrown, the ONLY reason you got your free cheap *** server is because of Icecrown players and their donations, so be grateful to them, stop crying about them, so sad freeloaders.

5. I bet that at least 95% of shadowmournes are bought. And getting smourne the legit way also is considerably easier on a server where everyone in the raid can buy whatever gear he wants/needs than on a hardcore raid server where you can't buy anything and have way harder content. It's an undeniable fact that icecrown and blackrock players have a huge unfair gear advantage over lordaeron. BUT I have to agree that arena should only ever be rated by rating and nothing else.

6. Do you think get shm in Lordaerone is the same as on iceclown? Like easy icc with buff vs hard without? And same arena and bgs? WOW, its nice to grind low gear with 7kgs...

7. Do you honestly think all players who got shadowmourne donated for it?
    You are right.

And for the OP. This is why I don't understand the constant complaints. I get why you don't want to play against donors, but not every SM is a donor SM. You are seeing more and more of them because icecrown is an easier server. So if it is easier to clear content then it is easier to get SM.

On the other hand what would you do when just queue'ing Lordaeron? You only have 2-3 teams queue'ing and one of those teams so happens to be someone like Punisher with his SM. What is your excuse or complaint then? GS queue's? well congratulations now you won't get a game until other low geared ppl log on.

Just grind, and stop complaining. Me and my 2v2 partner are NA so we have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for games. If we get lucky and get a low geared team that we smash; we might get 1 or 2 games out of them before they quit. So now we won't even get our 10 games for points. If we get unlucky we go against a 6k team that out comps us we suffer through, change our strats, and try our best to win. My 2s partner had to go 3-142 with random teams just to get gear.
    Edited: March 3, 2019

8. Do you honestly think all players who got shadowmourne donated for it? My friend has 3 sm's(dk pally and war) and hes only donated ONCE to skip the icecrown que, im currently working on my 3rd shadowmourne and ill keep farming you crybabys until the end of time. Its time to stop crying about icecrown, the ONLY reason you got your free cheap *** server is because of Icecrown players and their donations, so be grateful to them, stop crying about them, so sad freeloaders.
    I donate too and I'm on Lordaeron.

9. So you are tired of fighting people with 6.5k GS and p2w players with Shadowmourne in battlegrounds?

.. Do not go any higher than 4900! xD I bought some wrathful pieces and went over 4900 and got into the same queue as 6k ppl.
    Edited: March 4, 2019