1. Scrolls

Hello there, is there any possibility that you can "remake" scrolls useable for legendary items? I´ve donated for my warglaive and now i can´t even use it, which sucks hard tbh.
    Kind regards,
    Vensq

2. for legendary xmog you need "Scroll of Illusion".
    On Icecrown/Lordaeron realm that scroll is availble only at Store as far as I know (50 Coins).
    At the moment Blackrock store is closed so you need to wait

3. for legendary xmog you need "Scroll of Illusion".
    On Icecrown/Lordaeron realm that scroll is availble only at Store as far as I know (50 Coins).
    At the moment Blackrock store is closed so you need to wait
    Nah this sounds like a joke to me, that I donated for an item and now if I want to transmog it i need to donate even more...

4. Can someone from staff give me a reply if I really have to donate for that scroll or is there any compensation ? Either give me my coins back or give me that freakin scroll nah

5. You used coins to get an item, not any sort of "transmogrification rights" for it. There's nothing whatsoever to be "compensated."
    If you got the item within 24 hours you can open an Item Misbuy ticket in the webpage. Otherwise you could try to respectfully send an email to Support with [email protected] and see if they open an exception for your case.

6. You used coins to get an item, not any sort of "transmogrification rights" for it. There's nothing whatsoever to be "compensated."
    If you got the item within 24 hours you can open an Item Misbuy ticket in the webpage. Otherwise you could try to respectfully send an email to Support with [email protected] and see if they open an exception for your case.
    Sure I will try that, but as you say, I donated for an item, which was actually made as wf weapons, only with different looks, so it was not for "transmogrify" only. I used that as a weapon, but since the realms got merged, that item is now made "blizz" which in my case on blackrock is totally useless now. So you can´t wonder why I feel betrayed there.

7. Hey, I just saw this thread and was wondering how the Scroll of Illusion works?
    I saw it in the shop for 50 coins.

I cant figure it out by myself from reading it or the thread here, in case im missing out or something.
    Is that scroll a one use only, like the deception scroll?
    Is Scroll of Illusion meant to make essence OUT OF LEGEND items?
    Or is it the only scroll that can make an essence out of an item THAT THEN CAN DISGUISE the already equipped legendary item on my character? Like if I had a Shadowmourne and wanted to transmog it, I need a Scroll of Illusion?
    Or is it that if I want some other weapon to LOOK LIKE Shadowmourne, then I need the scroll to make essence out of Shadowmourne?

Thank you!

8. From the announcement back in 2017: "By persistence and valor, players can also be fortunate to procure a more powerful version of the scroll. Scroll of Illusion, which will allow them to extract the appearance of legendary items." They are the same thing as the other scroll, except they also work for Legendaries. As far as I know they can also drop, but the chances are minimal.

9. Is there anyone actually replying on mails ? I am still waiting for that mail response.

10. Is there anyone actually replying on mails ? I am still waiting for that mail response.
    Yes, Smyth deals with emails daily as far as I know.

11. Yes, Smyth deals with emails daily as far as I know.
    Ty for reply, I suppose there are lot of ´em so I´ll just keep waiting.