1. Can't login game

So today I changed my internet deliverer , which changed my ip I guess or something , and I tried to login to the game instantly from WoW client and it says you gotta authorize , I come to the warmane site and I succesfully authorize and login my account in the site , but the problem still exists in the wow client. In the client opened I have account name and password which im typing , and after that I have autherization code box which im logging my email and copying the code from the email , than it says ''The information you have entered is invalid''. Since im logging with the same account name and password into the site , there is a bug or something with the authorization box in game client. I tried many times with new codes SENT and copying them, than pasting.
    Sometimes it just says after I type my name and password and authenticator : World server down , or something like that.
    I am pretty sure I'm typing my password and acc name correct in the client , also copying the code sent to my email.

2. you can remove the in-game protection and keeping only Website protection (so it will ask for Code only when logging on website, not in-game anymore)

https://www.warmane.com/account > security
    Remove "Enable in-game protection "