1. Add stuff that you can buy for points to Lordaeron store

So is there any way to add something to the Lordaeron store that you can buy with points or are they just useless if you play there

2. Lordaeron doesn't get to obtain gear from the marketplace in any fashion, period.

3. Lordaeron doesn't get to obtain gear from the marketplace in any fashion, period.
    I completely agree with that, but points feel kind of useless as lordaeron player atm. I also think that OP was rather referring to stuff along the lines of race changes and similar stuff which can be purchased for points on every server I am aware of except lordaeron.

4. i didnt say add gear(or did i) i just asked to add something there, as VP are just useless if you play on lordaeron isnt that funny to have VP and you cant do nothing with them

5. i didnt say add gear(or did i) i just asked to add something there, as VP are just useless if you play on lordaeron isnt that funny to have VP and you cant do nothing with them
    No, not at all. You get points for doing nothing. Lordaeron was created with no point shop as a design feature. If anything, funny is to keep getting points when you're playing on a server built with no use for them in mind, and then dislike that they don't.

6. No, not at all. You get points for doing nothing. Lordaeron was created with no point shop as a design feature. If anything, funny is to keep getting points when you're playing on a server built with no use for them in mind, and then dislike that they don't.
    rly you get points for doing nothing hmm how did i miss that, and for getting points part what is funny with that if i come to main page to check what is new or to forum and when im here i collect points in process because i still play on Icecrown, blackrock, and on Mop exp. im new on Lordaeron i didnt even know that they don't have VP shop there and it just funny for me and not only for me more then 70% pl ho play there find it funny. I know they will not add gear there but they can add something for pl ho play only there, so i dont see why do you find it funny if someone just click on collect points when they are already on MP.

7. I didn't say I find it funny to collect points, I said it's funny to do that and then dislike that those points can't be used on a specific server, something that all players there are aware of. You get points for the account, not for this or that server. If you only play on Lordaeron, yes, the points have no use, and it will remain like that, as it's a design feature for that server - and incidentally, making suggestions to change those design features is in the section rules as something to not even suggest in the first place.

8. I didn't say I find it funny to collect points, I said it's funny to do that and then dislike that those points can't be used on a specific server, You get points for the account, not for this or that server. If you only play on Lordaeron, yes, the points have no use, and it will remain like that, as it's a design feature for that server - and incidentally, making suggestions to change those design features is in the section rules as something to not even suggest in the first place.
    Ok i was wrong didnt see the server guidelines sry for that, but not all as you say and i quote .something that all players there are aware of. its not true i post this suggestion on forum because 1h before of this on lordaeron global we was commenting why Lordaeron store dont have VP points as currency and non of us know the answer for it and we all argue abuot that more than 2h so not all of us are aware about this maybe 10% of pl playing there know why there is no VP points in store but as i say didnt look at server guidlines my bad .ps thank you for your reply in short time.