1. July 4, 2019  
    Same thing happening to me. Can someone confirm that this is ONLY in Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra? Will be nice if this doesn't happen in higher level areas or especially in raids!

Edit: Specs

i7-7700k
    16GB RAM
    GTX 1080
    SSD

2. I am having the same issue, Borean Tundra and Dragonblight, game freezes constantly. "Program not responding." Since there is no fix for this I am done with Warmane. The community is trash anyway, tons of trolls and non english speaking scrubs, walking away and never looking back. DUECES

3. I'm having this same issue, I can remember this not happening at all about a year ago, but it's been constant ever since I started playing again. So far I've only noticed this in Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra. Please respond/do something.

i5-8600K
    32GB DDR4-3200
    GTX 1070 8GB
    M.2 NVMe SSD

4. I'm having this same issue, I can remember this not happening at all about a year ago, but it's been constant ever since I started playing again. So far I've only noticed this in Howling Fjord and Borean Tundra. Please respond/do something.

i5-8600K
    32GB DDR4-3200
    GTX 1070 8GB
    M.2 NVMe SSD
    It's server-side, there's nothing you can do about it.

5. I have been leveling a few chars to 80. The only place this happens to me is in Borean, and Howling Fjord specifically. Its gravy everywhere else more or less.

6. If you're having freezing issues in Borrean Tundra or somewhere else just reduce the 'View Distance' in Video>Effects and you should be good. Once the view distance is reduced to less than half the freezes do not happen anymore.
    Hope this helps <3

7. The way I fixed my freeze.
    I'm a hunter so i get really annoyed that at every second arrow i shoot, there is a 1 or 2 secs freeze. I decided to shut off my Quartz and gearscore as it was out of date. After doing this, there were no freezes, so i decided to turn on Quartz, the result was the same (no freezes). My advice is to turn off out of date addons, in my case it was Gearscore. Hope it was helpful.

8. As I could find no answer, the following is only my opinion

I have been playing for some months using my tv set as monitor (the one I had didn't support HD, and altough mine was not a smart TV, I could use my gtx 1050 ti's HDMI cable). Anyways, a week ago I bought a "144hz" monitor, then the game screen started to freeze. So I guess the game is not optimized enough to handle 144hz.

9. As I could find no answer, the following is only my opinion

I have been playing for some months using my tv set as monitor (the one I had didn't support HD, and altough mine was not a smart TV, I could use my gtx 1050 ti's HDMI cable). Anyways, a week ago I bought a "144hz" monitor, then the game screen started to freeze. So I guess the game is not optimized enough to handle 144hz.
    1050 gtx and 144Hz? Doubt

Anyway, this problem exist with 60mhz monitors as well

10. Hello everyone!
    I just wanted to tell you all that I had the same problem and I was able to fix it.
    Save your macros and settings beforehand.
    Just go to your wow folder, Rename these files :
    Cache -> CacheOld
    Interface -> InterfaceOld
    WTF -> WTFOld
    Then just launch your game.

First 12