1. You are free to donate 150 bucks and have it instantly, or farm for months like you would have to in Lordaeron and Icecrown.

This is no longer a funserver (if ever was...) you go in arenas and bg against ICC and Lord and is already unfair that you got a basically free 5.8k gs, now you want an easy smourne too? Rofl
    When people have voted to merge with other realms they have know the facts this is instant level and instant gear realm, why would you ever defend other people like they are the hunted,pray when they have been informed and know the mechanics on this server how does it works, it is instant level up no grind so people can go and do PvP enjoy the game with arenas.

Easy, but not grinding for months or years smourne i told you early if you are from other realms and have been here just to troll and not exposing your facts correctly, just don't waste your time here.

Nothing is unfair when people have know the servers will merge and they know exactly how this server works, easy gear, instant level and people do arena and enjoy when they have spare time in home to waste.

2. When people have voted to merge with other realms
    No one voted for that. That was a decision from the Administration.

the facts this is instant level and instant gear realm, why would you ever defend other people like they are the hunted,pray when they have been informed and know the mechanics on this server how does it works, it is instant level up no grind so people can go and do PvP enjoy the game with arenas.
    It was - past tense. It isn't anymore. The whole concept has changed, and it's Blackrock that's conforming to Lordaeron and Icecrown, not the other way around.

3. It was - past tense. It isn't anymore. The whole concept has changed, and it's Blackrock that's conforming to Lordaeron and Icecrown, not the other way around.
    What are you talking about?! Blackrock still is instant 80 with full rele gear for free and you still farm honor and arenapoints to get better gear.. The whole concept of this server has changed?! Wtf

4. I'm not talking about the type of server it is, a "tournament" one, but about the concept, about it being something isolated, with its own rules that are completely apart from our other servers, with low grind, easy transmogrification, limited equipment availability (the lack of PvP ones), custom-patch with custom tweaks to classes, abilities and balance, with "VIP" giving special benefits, and other things. Using the old concept to say "how things are in Blackrock" is being blind to the changes.

5. Lets be honest for a moment. The questline might be an awesome idea and fun to discover but it doesn't change the fact that Icecrown is now the better realm to play on.

What advantages do I have on blackrock now?
    + don't have to waste time to level
    + you get ****ty gear that noone wants to play in and with and still have to grind weeks for the build that you want

What advantages did I have on blackrock prior?
    + free faction/race/name change, morph, transmog
    + bigger playerbase (now most of the "core" playerbase left after the merge)
    + different meta game every season due to gear/talent changes (264-284ilvl seasons, patch 3.3.5b)
    + free access to every piece of gear gear except legendaries (at one point)
    + arena replay feature
    + small balance changes (no smourne, double bauble etc.)
    + fast access to gear balanced arena gameplay

Pve realms have a much higher popularity, an easier and faster way to get gear better gear and crossrealm makes it meaningless to start a new toon on blackrock.
    Me as a player would much rather lvl a toon on icecrown gear it through easy and well known pve dungeons that take less time and effort.

Right now you put a burden on the players that want to play high quality arena where only skill matters and the better team wins.

I like the fact that you are trying to reward the players but you might as well open up PVE content for blackrock too in order to make it fair towards the other realms.

6. Pve realms have an easier and faster way to get gear better gear and crossrealm makes it meaningless to start a new toon on blackrock.
    Me as a player would much rather lvl a toon on icecrown gear it through easy and well known pve dungeons that take less time and effort.
    Are you talking about Icecrown / Lordaeron now, or some instant t9 pve server that's irrelevant to the discussion?

7. Does anyone know the overall time required for it? I've read somewhere that it's supposed to be the same effort as farming it on lor/icc, so are we talking of something like 5-6 months?

8. Lets be honest for a moment. The questline might be an awesome idea and fun to discover but it doesn't change the fact that Icecrown is now the better realm to play on.

What advantages do I have on blackrock now?
    + don't have to waste time to level
    + you get ****ty gear that noone wants to play in and with and still have to grind weeks for the build that you want

What advantages did I have on blackrock prior?
    + free faction/race/name change, morph, transmog
    + bigger playerbase (now most of the "core" playerbase left after the merge)
    + different meta game every season due to gear/talent changes (264-284ilvl seasons, patch 3.3.5b)
    + free access to every piece of gear gear except legendaries (at one point)
    + arena replay feature
    + small balance changes (no smourne, double bauble etc.)
    + fast access to gear balanced arena gameplay

Pve realms have a much higher popularity, an easier and faster way to get gear better gear and crossrealm makes it meaningless to start a new toon on blackrock.

Right now you put a burden on the players that want to play high quality arena where only skill matters and the better team wins.

I like the fact that you are trying to reward the players but you might as well open up PVE content for blackrock too in order to make it fair towards the other realms.
    Meaningless to start a new char on Blackrock..? How about the fact that an afternoon of 2s (except maybe early season) will give you the rating required for every single bis item for every single class except weapons and wf shoulds that is then obtainable with honor? I find it much easier to argue that cross realm makes it pointless to start a new char on a realm other than Blackrock if you are interested in PvP.

9. Pve realms have a much higher popularity, an easier and faster way to get gear better gear and crossrealm makes it meaningless to start a new toon on blackrock.
    What kind of nonsense do I read here?
    "The PvE realms have a easier and faster way to get better gear than Blackrock"???
    In what universe are you living that makes you believe that it's easier and faster to get items such as http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50353, http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50354 or http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50360 through raiding than for a bit of honor on Blackrock?

And what about BiS items that you get for free on Blackrock such as http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=47464 or http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=47059 ?
    Do you even know how much effort it is to get these items through raiding?

PvP veterans on Icecrown are better geared than the average guy on Blackrock but thats because these ppl are playing for years and have a cash shop with BiS items for years.
    Now the exact same items are available for the same price in the Blackrock store.
    There is nothing that would make it on Icecrown easier than on Blackrock to gear up a new char. On Blackrock you start with 5,6k GS, on Icecrown you start naked on level one.
    Lets not even start with Lordaeron. Claiming that it would be easier to gear up on Lordaeron than on Blackrock is just pathetic.
    Edited: March 8, 2019

10. Nice debate over nothing. Anyway, since I've done the part 1 of quest chain and there's no part 2, are the quests time gated? Or are they located in some other locations?

11. Nice debate over nothing. Anyway, since I've done the part 1 of quest chain and there's no part 2, are the quests time gated? Or are they located in some other locations?
    asking the same, completed the first part and turned it in but there is no option to take the second quest

12. i think there is time gate, but not sure :) farming 2 milion gold on icecrown for SM if quest fail me :)

13. Bad decision then no one likes this crossrealm thing :-)

14. asking the same, completed the first part and turned it in but there is no option to take the second quest
    They are weekly quests.

15. I have never had problems with any PvP arena or quest requirements until now. Instead of following BG objectives this quest forced me to take some healers with me and go reskill horde players on their BG graveyard until I got my quest completed (which took me pretty much whole warsong timelimit). Guess what. Neither horde nor us found this situation enjoyable... Many of them left BG and majority of the rest didn't even want to be ressurected. I found this to be extremely annoying and boring especially when I had to wait 15-30 minutes for each BG and there is nothing else to do on Blackrock at its current state.

Queuing for soloque on normal rating takes around 10 minutes and then 1/3 of games don't even starts or you get some AFK healer.
    BG waiting time is for alliance player around 15-30 minutes in the afternoon. (And you have to take some group of healers with you or you are thrown into BG without healers and you get instantly slaughtered by premade enemy group).
    Edited: March 13, 2019

First 123 Last