1. I don't understand why anyone is complaining? You have a chain quest that is meant to be done in matters of around 3 months, Lypto from what you said it feels like you wanted to finish this quest in a day? Even so, 1k kills is nothing if you play bgs for 5-6 hours. Bottom line is there's a quest, be happy that you can get Shadowmourne just by playing 1-2 hours 2-3 days a week. It's that simple.

2. I completed the first quest. When will the new one come out? What day is reset questions?

3. New one already came out ( it's 25wins on 1800rating in soloq ) but i can't take it for some reason, any1 knows why ? I complited bg quest on tuesday.

4. nice)) soloq?)) my warrior IN HORDE! THX U WARMANE))) i LOVE U MALACO HISUE AND OTHER)))
    /cry((
    return old blackrock (

5. Just make crossfaction soloq because this is ridiculous, even as ally u have to wait minimum 10mins for eatch match which probably won't even start because some1 will be afk and won't enter.

6. @Highman
    I'm stuck as horde on my ret as well. I guess we can't change on a whim, because we can't risk damaging the distinct communities of the individual factions and the roleplay aspect that comes with this. These two things have always been of utmost importance on Blackrock after all.

By the way, the one-way free faction change doesn't work at all. The horde numbers went up a bit, but it's just bg players who want faster queues and don't care about arenas - the main focus of this realm. The real ratio of people who queue arenas feels like 9:1 and I'm being extremely optimistic here, it gets worse on higher mmr.

7. How can I pickup the 2nd step? I completed like 1 week ago the 250Hks (actually 1000HKs) quest and now I don't see any quest, how does this work exactly? Greetings

First 123