tl:dr at the bottom

Hello there!

I have always toyed with the idea of purchasing a wow subscription since I was in elementary school. Unfortunately, or maybe not since I was so young, I played other free MMoRPGs. I recently decided to get into a WoW private server since my computer had a recent downgrade. I chose Icecrown because it seems more PvE oriented and the rates of everything seem like what I am looking for at the moment.

A little about me, I am 21 years old, online on average of about 5 to 8 hours a day (give or take) and am located West Coast NA (PST). Before this, I have played ESO and Black Desert Online extensively, as well as Guild Wars 2, Maplestory, and RIFT into which I have sunk hundreds of hours into. Therefore, I would say I definitely have plenty of MMO experience, just not of WoW.

I am searching for a friendly, similar time-zone located (PST), mostly PvE oriented guild (since I figure I should learn that first), that does not mind letting in a beginner WoW player whom they wouldn't mind offering occasional advice and help to. Also a guild having voice-chat is kind of a must in my opinion.

tl:dr: Have played WoW for mere hours but have extensive MMoRPG experience. Looking for a friendly PvE oriented guild who's majority is in the PST, use voice chat, and don't mind letting in a friendly, active, but quite a new player.

Thank you for reading!