1. (H) 5 PLAYERS Looking for GUILD

Hey there!

As the title says, we're a group of 5 players looking for a guild. Before I'll talk about what we expect from the guild I'll introduce us a bit first.
    We're all from Belgium ( the Dutch speaking part ) meaning we can all fluently speak and understand English, We can also drink alot of beers - not that that is really relevant. Our ages range between 22 and 28.
    3 out of 5 play on a daily basis and are already decendly geared. ( 5.7k GS Resto Druid - 6.1k SPriest - 6.1k Fury Warrior ). The other 2 nearly play on daily basis and are a paladin 3.5kGS and a prot warrior 4.5kGS. We all have acces to microphones and are willing to use voice applications.
    All of us used to play WoW WoTLK when it was on retail. We've only restarted this week ( some 2 weeks ago ) and are still looking for a guild to grow in.
    Most of us cleared ICC and ICC hc back when WoTLK was retail. We have a slight idea of what the tacs are but we will learn the details rather fast, as we already have some (rusted) expierence.

Smokedweed ( Druid )
    Shockpix ( Warrior )
    Ylgar ( Priest )
    Druiper ( Warrior )
    Autismo ( Paladin )

What do we expect from the guild ?

- Weekly clear ICC 10/25 Normal
    - Progress or better on ICC hc 10/25
    - EU focussed guild with a decend raiding schedule ( Raids around 18 Realm time +- 2-3 days a week atleast )
    - Friendly atmosphere, we're all in for focussed gameplay, but its still a game, and we love a laugh too!
    Bonus :
    - We used to be pvp orientated - we will keep defending the honor of the horde so any pvp activities are a +

Feel free to contact me ( Smokedweed ) or Shockpix in-game for any more questions. I'll also keep a daily check on this thread.
    Thanks for taking your time to read this, and we hope to hear from you!

2. I wish you luck in your search friend, Sadly posts like this.... Never seem to get much attention on the forums. Hope you guys find a home

3. Hey There Carnololz!

' Post like this... ' You mean that there is something wrong with the post itself ?
    Or rather that recruiting posts like these aren't really efficient ?

friendly regards,
    smokedweed

4. He probably meant that you have to reach out to guild leaders as they have lots of things to do and likely don't have time to hunt down some palyers and direct them trough their recruitment process - you can do that yourselves without first step.