1. I have been banned for ninja looting

I dont want to any start any drama here but I'm really confused as to what I'm supposed to do at this point.
    Yesterday I had to step in as impromptu raid leader for a toc25 and onyx25 guild run with a bunch of pubs. Now I've never actually been raid leader for a 25man b4 so I got a bit flustered throughout both runs but when eventually got through em (thanks to some very helpful people).

When it came to the loot rolls I was completely overwhelmed, I had ppl messaging about ms or os rolling allowances, and angry that a dude with a pvp set was allowed to roll, I just couldn't follow every conversation. I then royally messed up and lost an hpally item in my inventory for a few mins (I'm a warrior), as soon as I found this out I found the only ms hpally in the raid and traded him the item. Though I sure I was reported for it before I gave them their item.

I then moved on to onyx with a new raid group and I had forgotten to set loot to master looter again so when the boss died everyone just rolled on everything. It was a mess. Someone got angry that one of the pallys rolled os on a sword that dropped so we asked him to reroll it and give it to the winner, which he did. But again, I think I fixed the prob after I had already been reported.

I know I'm not a good raid leader, I did **** up pretty bad twice in a row, but I never attempted to ninja loot anything from anyone and i dont think it's fair to ban me for two months over some mistakes.

I'm writting this bc I'm missing our guild first icc run today due to this, and I'm not sure I'll have to wait for my appeal to go through. Does anyone have any advice?

2. Dont **** up the next time.

I hope this helps, have a nice day.

3. wait for a reply to your appeal. usually takes a week. and don't lead a raid if your not competent enough to lead them.

4. By using group loot you lose the responsibility, loot rules become the same as in rdf.

5. Usually when I forget to change to ML, I get tons of whispers from raid to change it.
    If no one else noticed it wasn't ML, while you are the main blame, they shouldn't whine about it.

6. I then royally messed up and lost an hpally item in my inventory for a few mins (I'm a warrior), as soon as I found this out I found the only ms hpally in the raid and traded him the item.
    This is what got you banned most likely but if you traded him the item which you said you did, he should have equipped it since it was an upgrade right? and the GM's should have inspected his toon to se if he has the item or not.

Also in the case of the Onyxia PuG raid, some leaders may intentionally change to group loot because they have 20 guildies who can need roll over the 4 pugs and thereafter trade each other the items within the guild.
    But then those people who "Won" an item they didn't need should have been banned, This is a rather complicated situation.

Not saying your lying but then again how can we trust this is what exactly happened.
    Some people who even know they did something wrong (in a sinister way) appeal and say they were innocent.
    It has happened before on this exact forum, and they got caught.
    Edited: March 10, 2019

7. keep all chat logs, hard proof beats anyone's word any day