1. Into the basin

Hello guys..
    I've been trying to finish my loremaster title i'm just missing 1 quest from sholazzar basin Into the basin 74/75 achievement..
    But i think i have some kind of bug. Before you can easily change your reputation between Oracles to Frenzyheart just by going inside the cave and pick the quest without killing anything i know it was bugged like this >< Nowadays if you wanna change your reputation you need to finish the Quest chain started from Play along.. till u be friendly with Frenzyheart then with Oracles then you can finish the chain by killing that mob inside the cave A Hero's burden if i'm not wrong ... The thing is i didn't start this quest before i just have choosen to be friendly with Oracles when the quest was bugged and now when i want back to Frenzyheart i can't because i didn't finish the chain but i still have Along Play quest and they are hated with me and i can't see any quests inside the cave...

When i opened 100 tickets to GM the answer was Unfortunately we cant help you??? if GM can't Help me then who can!! i have given proofs for my issue since it was server problem from the start..

any suggestions ? Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/ol5q3X2
    Edited: March 5, 2019 Reason: adding pictures

2. I mean it has been bugged for over what year and half now? So yea, dont expect much brother.

3. Do the daily quest... ? That's what i did