1. Worst change (Blackrock)

Return the blackrock server to as it was before PLEASE.

These changes do not help at all

I will clarify these points below.

Queues for Soloque / DEAD
    The only good thing about blackrock was SoloQue 3v3 :) and now it currently takes 4 - 5 min waiting to enter

I do not know what criteria they use for ARENA tbh I just created a character and the first arena I got a guy with SHADOWMOURNE nice job guys!
    BALANCED PVP BRO!

Just bring back the other core.
    PLEASE

No more trasmog / Just compare this trasmog sistem with the one we have before 1000x times better.

BGS - 3200 honor points / WIN
    lmao

I hope that people realize that these changes do not help at all is the same or even worse
    for me as a player of blackrock u just ruined our server ty :)

2. If you think Blackrock is losing its unique looks, you should check Lord. Check the 2v2 ladder for Lord teams.

Not sure where the whole situation is going, but I hope they will consider the feedback people send.

I know they made the changes to better things, but it feels like the unique characteristics each server had are blurrier by the day....

3. Just bring back the other core.
    PLEASE
    Not going to happen.

They spent how many months working on this change and you think they are going to remove it?

Sorry but blackrock core was terrible, it had to many custom changes and it felt like a custom server, nothing like the real 3.3.5

Now blackrock players are forced to play with ICC core and they dont like it, suck it up and deal with it. Because its here to stay.