1. But you are talking about class design changes, i was talking about things the classes had that don't really have anything to do with class design, but make sense in RPG prospective and i think this was the point the guy was trying to make when he was talking about gear scaling and stats changes. Hunters keeping bullets or arrow in their bags so they can shot with them does make sense and its very immersive. You can say the same thing for armor pieces. The way they use to be was every piece had unique name and was for specific roles or specs. Here is a example Apocalypse's Advance is bis boots for all plate dps classes. You know the piece is unique and have unique purpose. it had its own identity. Now go and tell me BIS boost in Legion. You cant do it, because any boots who are titanforged and have the correct stats for you can be BIS. There is zero identity in them and on top of that they can be used for multiple specs . For example ret, holy and prot paladin use same boots.

Yea, that's 100% what I have in my mind. There is nothing unique about items and their rarity. I remember when I started playing wotlk w/o store, I saw an warrior with bis trins or weapons or something and literally was so excited, IT was like damn, he have the almighty dbw hc or something. On retail this is kinda sad for me, my items means nothing, there are like pixels w/o name or history.

Next thing, for example in wotlk we had resilence. It was explained what IT gives and ppl figured out why its good for pvp. Next expansions we had "pvp power". Holy ****, my warrior with Axe have no idea what pvp power means, IT breaks immersion so hard for me.

I feel like this game doesnt Stick together anymore, my warrior sometimes act like real character from this world, and something like he already have all the wisdom and mind like the player that moves him.

2. Grown detached..
    Until the end of MoP I always considered my undead Warrrior as my main. WoD I only played with fresh Paladin, which I leveled to max and bounced around grinding and collecting. Legion I tried Demon Hunter, I liked the class. I was more involved with Mythic dungeons (and LFR). Then it once again went to grind for mounts, rep and whatnot. Stopped playing at some point and never came back.

Sylvanas to be Garrosh 2.0? Yeah gonna pass on that.

3. the worst thing? WoD minigame... dude, those garrisons.
    Also the release of new patches ****ing up everything and then everyone starts crying about how blizzard nerfed to the ground their characters... If you think "Lord players cry rivers on this server" then you guys know noting about crying and whining on a forum about a race/item/class...
    also those playing the every single FOTM on each patch, just to keep telling you to git gud for not playing on a fair ground, retail DK's... retail monks... retail Cata warriors... ooof, those were the days...

4. Mass grindfest. Played Legion through launch till Nighthold, I get they were trying to give people something to always do, but the rep, AP, emissary cache grind was far too much of the same every day. If you wanted to be good, you couldnt skip those, and imagine having to do that on more than 1 character.

5. I'm with Obnoxious—worst thing on retail were the players. Playing on US servers, encountered too many snotty US powergamers, few of whom knew jack ****e, but still too elitist to even display basic courtesy, answer questions or be respectful to new players, etc.

When I found Warmane (back when it was Molten) it was like another world. International players are generally so much nicer. Yeah, I know always exceptions. XD But overall, the culture here is what makes it way cooler.

Second to that is how Blizzard dumbed down SO many things with every expansion. Catering to the lowest common denominator.

6. Not sure how many you played retail, but it is abysmal to me how bad the design has gotten just to appeal to "casuals".

I mean most of you here are casuals who cannot bind two spells together.

But anyway i was doing a lot of WSG lately and my biggest reason for quitting retail was LOS was broken, non existent. And i'm not even kidding, at one point i was shooting a person thru two houses.
    I made tickets about this and the response i have gotten was:
    "Its working as intended. Most people have trouble and are unable to cast so we made line of sight more accessible." WTF?

So basically someone is lazy enough to press A key three times and then cast.

It's quite sad that warmane has better, lets call it design then retail.

And no, its not the expansion. I remember that **** being broken on wotlk as well. But i would agree that its way ****ing worse now.

I would list a dozen more as many things annoyed me to my very core, not because i personally have annoyance with it, it is because i cannot believe a person who is payed to do their job decided that some random **** would be a good idea.
    U should consider yourself lucky. From what I recall this non-existent LoS was implemented briefly because it was "blizzlike" then removed after the disaster

7. PVP system.... and class design. Worst in history of wow.

8. Along the long list of terrible things, worst thing for me is auto-LFG / LFR. No communication what so ever. No team-spirit nor feel of accomplishment. Not having to care for your character's reputation, as there is no notion of community either.

First 12