1. My Gold!!!

Can you check what happened with about 3k of my gold? I had a break from playing and I remember about 5-6 k gold. Now I have 2.7k. Nick Lapinson. Ty for help.

2. Gold squish happened a few weeks ago. Like once a year all gold within the ecosystem will be halfed to fight overinflation. It Is comparable to retail wow where your gold will also lose probably half of it's buying power if you don't play for a year. Since we are stuck on one patch here, it has to be done artificially

Edit: it was on the 17th February

3. Oh that's great. I had collected for quick flying and now I have to collect 5k gold again. cool

4. gather some professions, do daily hc, few daily quests every day and u will have 5k pretty soon

5. but why should I do it again when I have collected? Do you know what a Sisyphean job is? Maybe now I would like to buy something ...

6. but why should I do it again when I have collected? Do you know what a Sisyphean job is? Maybe now I would like to buy something ...
    Everybody got their gold cut in half. You just gotta earn that money now. Next time you take a break, check in on the forums/news/front page once a week or two. It won't take much of your time, and you could have avoided this.

Happy gold gathering.