Ok, firstly, why can I not submit a support ticket for anything other than a ban appeal?? That's the only option to chose so I have NO way of putting a ticket in to support for my issue. I have copied what I had written up on that page, and turn to you guys for help, if any one has any ideas or suggestions!

Hey, this has been an ongoing issue for me and my boyfriend since downloading Warmane WotLK about a week ago. After connecting to the server Icecrown, we can play for 1-2 minutes, before it drops connection. This doesn't kick us out of the game client however, as we can still move but cannot cast, other players are running in place, etc. This is happening on both me and my boyfriend's separate desktop computers, so it safe to say it isnt a hardware issue. We have a group of friends down the street from us, who are all able to connect and play just fine. We've scoured the forums to find any solution and tried everything we could find, running in compatibility mode, clearing cache files, resetting router. We called our ISP (google fiber) today and had our entire router replaced, as we thought that may be the problem, but unfortunately the problem persists. My friend allowed me to log into his VIP account to see if that could make a difference, but even with a new router and on a VIP account it still doesn't work. Other servers work just fine, but our group all plays on Icecrown, and we're at a loss as to why this is happening and what we can do to fix it. It seems to be an issue serverside. Please help us figure out how we can get the server to work for us, if you have any suggestions or fixes it would be greatly appreciated!!