1. Issues auto following on 24th client and beyond.

I'm not sure what this could be related to, but my limit to "autofollow" seems to be only for 23 clients. Beyond that, it does not register any of the clients as Jambamaster by default. I can login and play and my number keys work fine, it just refuses to register something that won't allow me to auto follow after the 23rd client.

Any short explanations would be appreciated.

2. I can help you but i need to know...
    What multiboxing software are you currently using on warmane server ?
    Paid software version or free download ?
    How many toons in total ?

3. I can help you but i need to know...
    What multiboxing software are you currently using on warmane server ?
    Paid software version or free download ?
    How many toons in total ?
    I'm aiming for 40. At the time, I was trying to launch 35 to just follow, but the 24th and beyond didn't follow. Everything else works on those clients, just the follow doesn't work.

I'm running an 8 core 16 thread. cpu. 32 gigs of ram.

Unfortunately, I'm using the free version. (not fond of the idea but I'm still trying to figure out the product before I buy it.)

Hope that helps.

4. I'm running an 8 core 16 thread. cpu. 32 gigs of ram.
    I don't think you will have much fun in endgame situations where alot of stress hits your CPU (talking 40 char - 1 machine like I do). I advise getting twice that system at least, that is if you want fluent gameplay in PVP situations, even steady fps in dalaran could be an issue with only 8c/16t. About the ram I would say 32gigs is the bare minimun altho it might possibly not be enough either, sure you can take clock speeds on the ram and cpu into account but in my opinion it won't push the system far enough.

About your jamba issue, sadly can't be of much help. I don't use the addon myself.

5. I don't think you will have much fun in endgame situations where alot of stress hits your CPU (talking 40 char - 1 machine like I do). I advise getting twice that system at least, that is if you want fluent gameplay in PVP situations, even steady fps in dalaran could be an issue with only 8c/16t. About the ram I would say 32gigs is the bare minimun altho it might possibly not be enough either, sure you can take clock speeds on the ram and cpu into account but in my opinion it won't push the system far enough.

About your jamba issue, sadly can't be of much help. I don't use the addon myself.
    the jamba issue is the built-in jamba auto follow. I understand your concerns about 40, but I'm just trying to see how far I can go with it. I'm planning to get one of those threadrippers for this, but I don't see enough documentation that says even that amount of cpu power on a single system will not cause issues.

6. i have a thread ripper 1950x, looking to see how many toons i can run on it. plan on attempting to run 100 toons. not sure if it is possible or not. i think it will be able to run it, might not though. not sure. trying to figure out software to scale past 5 toons. was using hotkeynet and coded for 6 but nothing i do will run past 5 so going to try isboxer today. not fond of the idea of paying for it, so might try the 7 days free, maybe buy it, maybe search for crack for it.