1. does it worth playing here ?

hello! coming from icecrown and want to know if its fun to play on outland.
    as u know wotlk servers are full of bis sm ppl around and not that much fun in pvp and stuff.
    so i would be kinda new to this whole tbc scenerie.
    what do you think ? is it worth a shot or is it too late for a newer player ?

2. Hey, server is quite different from Icecrown.

Many bis player quit already and/or reroll, is not that everyone and his sister have at least BIS weapon and trinket like Icecrown.

If PVP is the focus server is very active and actually vast majority of players are badly geared XD cause is harder to get gear here

Finally IMO pvp is much better on Outland, WOTLK is super ******ed quick bursty style, where retri donor pala delete half enemies with 2 macro and a general Plate ****fest.
    In Tbc the PVP is much more fluid and reasonable, still class balance is a bit worst IMO.
    Edited: March 7, 2019

3. Hi Hasambabli,

I've started of my first characters in Warmane lately. Picked Outland. I'm looking for PVE, but would be open to PVP though.

Are attunement quests on here?

4. Hi for t4/5/6 raids the attunements have dropped.
    for BM u still have to do the ohf q line.
    for MGT HC u have to do normal questline bevore u are able to enter HC.
    For HCs u have to get honored whit the right fraction to buy the key.
    i still advice to do the kara preq , the attunement is not needed to be able to enter but there is a gate and u dont have a key unless u did the q line.
    ofc ppl in ur group can also open the gate for you.

5. IF any newcomer have any question just lets us know guys, new players are always welcome

6. What are the average queue times on BG's / Arena on Outland? I'm also aiming for more PVP instead of PVE when I hit 70.
    I saw the massive amount of people on Icecrown a couple of days ago and thought that I maybe made the wrong choice to go for PVP on Outland. But as I read in this topic, Outland should be better?

7. What are the average queue times on BG's / Arena on Outland? I'm also aiming for more PVP instead of PVE when I hit 70.
    I saw the massive amount of people on Icecrown a couple of days ago and thought that I maybe made the wrong choice to go for PVP on Outland. But as I read in this topic, Outland should be better?
    When it comes to PvP then Outland is still the most active TBC Server out there.
    The best day for arena is on tuesday where all brackets are actively played.

8. well if i can offer an honest and complete feedback, for BG seems more active Outland and with shorted queue (Ally Icrcrown queue are **** guaranteed), but Icecrown have also Wgasp (infestated by mboxer and ofetn unplayable) and 4x the population.
    Also Icecrown have Sholazar basin and Icecrown that are basically in perma WPVP mode, still is a gankfest more then anything funny or interesting.

PVP Much more enjoyable on outland by my taste, more balanced, less mboxer and ppl tend to play a little better then the Donor ****** party that are Icecrown bgs

9. Hi Jasambabli, are you somewhat well established on Outland? I'm leveling up while minding tradeskills too and that causes tougher inventory space problem. Do you think I could get a couple of neithercloth bags from some tailors around? :D

10. Hi, kind of broken due to recent JC+TANK gear farm, but I could surely help you in some ways :)

Horde or Ally? got char both sides

11. @jasambabli, my character is Alexi, human warrior on the alliance side. Thanks in advance and good luck with your farm!

12. I sent you 50g by email, for anything mail in game, I am not much active ally side atm but almost weekly i log in. GL HF

13. Received them. Thanks you so much! I making good use of them, finally learning tradeskills and abilities; such a relief! Should I roll Horde, I'll let you know!

14. well if i can offer an honest and complete feedback, for BG seems more active Outland and with shorted queue (Ally Icrcrown queue are **** guaranteed), but Icecrown have also Wgasp (infestated by mboxer and ofetn unplayable) and 4x the population.
    Also Icecrown have Sholazar basin and Icecrown that are basically in perma WPVP mode, still is a gankfest more then anything funny or interesting.

PVP Much more enjoyable on outland by my taste, more balanced, less mboxer and ppl tend to play a little better then the Donor ****** party that are Icecrown bgs
    Exactly!! People actually use their brain here in bgs unlike in icecrown

15. May 13, 2019  
    how is the PVE on the outland server ?

12 Last