1. Icecrown: can't create any auction

Hi, I can't create any auction, when I click on "create auction" my items will remain in my bag and depot tax won't be taken.
    I tried with relog and putting my addons off but it doesn't work
    Any fix please?

2. Do you see any error messages on screen? Do you have the gold to pay deposit fee?

3. Do you see any error messages on screen? Do you have the gold to pay deposit fee?
    No error message and yes I have the gold

4. If you are using last wotlk version of Auctioneer addon, you need this: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=263675

But there should have been an error message, unless you have disabled them somehow. And posting auctions should have worked with addons disabled. So I am not sure what the problem could be if it really did not work with addons disabled. If you are trying to post stackable items, maybe try posting some item that is not stackable.

5. I don't use Auctioneer

If you are trying to post stackable items, maybe try posting some item that is not stackable.
    I also tried, it doesn't work

6. Can you post a screenshot of AH window with the item and everything else filled, before you try posting it?

7. It works for me both on Icecrown and Lordaeron. And there does not seem to be anything wrong in your screenshot. The only difference seems to be your WoW clients language. Normally I would not expect that to affect posting auctions but right now I don't really see other possible causes of the problem.

8. Solved

When I said I deactivated my addons I was talking about bagnon, which seemed the most suspicious one. But I was wrong since it's actually DepositBox (the tiny window you can see at the very bottom-left corner of my screenshot). My bad, really

Thanks for your time anyway!