1. so what was the extended maintenance for?

so what was the extended maintenance for? pls be something usefull,not pets or something

2. As far as i can tell, no info has been given.

3. From the instability after it came up I'm guessing some backend things. I haven't noticed anything "new" otherwise.

4. so what was the extended maintenance for? pls be something usefull,not pets or something
    perhaps they moved the server to $20/mo vps for the current population will be more than enough

5. Ok, after yesterday what we have:
    -Eight hour maintenance without any explanations in site, what they do...
    -In game, absolutely nothing fixed..
    -Lag and crash appears..
    -40-50 ppl total population for both factions..
    -Same bugs, same issues..
    -Totally smashed server

Please, Warmane, close this realm..Dont need to spend monts in agony like cata realm with 50-100 ppl population..It's just
    meaningless to
    repeat it again..
    Edited: March 7, 2019

6. Don't close this realm. Fix it instead.

7. Ok, after yesterday what we have:
    -Eight hour maintenance without any explanations in site, what they do...
    -In game, absolutely nothing fixed..
    -Lag and crash appears..
    -40-50 ppl total population for both factions..
    -Same bugs, same issues..
    -Totally smashed server

Please, Warmane, close this realm..Dont need to spend monts in agony like cata realm with 50-100 ppl population..It's just
    meaningless to
    repeat it again..
    No...not same bugs,same issues...there are new bugs...like not being able to move suddenly ...the character gets stuck in some random area in a BG or simply on the map while leveling...the messed it up more ...that is what the maintenance was for!

8. "Stuck / falling on random spots of map" That can be simply fixed by opening your mop folder and deleting "Cache" folder.

9. ???

i dont know what maintenance was made but since they push the realm i cannot enter its all time disconecting me cant even see my chars warmane ???? why ????