1. Druid action bars and keybinds?!

Hello!

I am struggling to set up my action bars and key binds like i want them too and i am looking for help

My Setup is 3 bars at the bottomof my screen with the keybinds some thing like this:

Bar 1 1 - 2 - 3 - Q - E - Mousewheel up- Mousewheel down -etc
    Bar 2 ALT+1 - 2 - 3 - Q - E - Mousewheel up - Mousewheel down - etc
    Bar 3 SHIFT+1 - 2 - 3 - Q - E - Mousewheel up - Mousewheel down - etc

I want to have it setup in a way that i can assign different spells to those action bars for different Forms. E.G. in my Feral DPS spec in Cat Form I want TigerĀ“s Fury in ALT+Mousewheel Down, but when i switch to Bear Form ( in the same spec), I want Growl to be bound to ALT+ Mousewheel Down.

I tried using Bartender, and I could set up different bars for different Forms, but only with different Keybinds. Only Bar 1 changed to different spells on the same Keybind for different forms...

So my questions is, if anyone knows a way to set it up in the way I want to...Maybe via some other add on or somethng?

2. On all of my chars i use the main Bar 1, that has default binds from 1 to 9, for main spells.
    Binds i use there are:
    1 2 3 4 q e r f c x z v

On feral for example i use Charge/Pounce on 1, FF on 2, Enrage/Tigers Fury on 3, Maul/Shred on q, Lecerate/Rake on r, etc...
    I hope you get the idea.

On action bars (those that u have to make visible via interface) that wont change when you shapeshift i usually use CDs, and spells that are used by both forms, for example:
    Shift+q for Berserk, shift+e for Instinct, shift+c for Clone, etc...

This is the only way to make it happen from what i know, since the only bar that changes when u shapeshift is Bar 1 and Bar 2 that you dont see in the same time as Bar 1.

Saewelo
    Hey,

I can't test if the format is correct atm but you can try using macros like this.

#showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1] Growl; [stance:3] Tiger's Fury

When you're in bear form when you'll press the bind assigned to it it should cast growl, when you're in cat it should cast tiger's fury.

Off topic: Mobile version of forum is so, so bad.

4. Form Macro's

Forms: 0 = No form, 1 bear, 2 travel, 3 cat, 4 tree/boomkin if you have them.

#showtooltip
    /cleartarget [dead][noharm]
    /startAttack
    /use [form:1] Feral Charge - Bear; [form:3] Feral Charge - cat; [form:0/4] Wrath;
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Note: /startAttack & /cleartarget [dead][noharm] are in the macro so as to reduce the delay of dps due to target switching. And the clear() is there to keep the screen free of red text messages that appear when you're out of range etc.

#showtooltip
    /cleartarget [dead][noharm]
    /startAttack
    /use [form:1] Maul; [form:3] Swipe (cat); [@mouseover,help,nodead][@player][form:0/4] Regrowth;
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

An example with mouseover worked into it, note that it only casts regrowth on play units so you won't accidentaly waste a heal on a npc if you're not targeting through healing frames etc.

If you want to message me or just send a mail notice for any questions in game I most play on lordaeron these days. Alli: Ragestrike / Rageform, Horde: Rageblood / Rageword
    Edited: April 19, 2019 Reason: Added some comments for clarification

5. Bartender allows you to page action bars when you switch stances. This is most likely active for the bar 1, as you report it yoursalf. Make sure you page your action bar 1 to our action bar 4 when you are, say, in bear form, and to your action bar 5 when you are in cat form. Then do the same with the bar 2 (page it to 6 & 7) and the bar 3 (page it to 7 and 8). There you go.