1. unnecessary bad changes

Hello, im playing on Blackrock for like 4years now. For me its being at its worst heatlh right now and here are some things that changed with the crossrealm but i think weren't necessary and only effect Blackrock negative.

- crossfactionsoloq why remove it ? it takes way longer to find matches and its nearly dead for Horde.

-Morph, it has no effect on other Players at all, just let People have some "fun" and letting them play "other races" since the free race change got removed aswell.

-starting soloq at 0 Rating, you could do that if there were lik 3x times of the players we have in soloq right now, but like it is now, its just super annoying for everyone.

-way longer bg queue times

-you cant see soloq ladder anymore, theres only 5vs5 from the other two

-low honor rates without wintergrasp

-removing free faction- , race changes

you say blackrock has to adapt to the other realms because larger playerbase and stuff okay. But what was the Point of the whole crossrealm thing? making 2s and 3s more alive ? I never heared anyone saying thats a bad idea or wouldnt be good for everyone. But all the other changes with it just suck for blackrock players and im sure it will suck for at loft of lordaeron, icecrown players too. lordaeron players dont wanna face free 5,5k gs People because its unfair, blackrock People dont wanna grind a year to get one char full equipped. Why merge bg's ? why say its unfair to get faster gear on blackrock if there like at 5 sm People every game that **** on them even harder. And when you come up with yeah well you can get sm too on blackrock now, yeah thats true but if there is a 2k 3s requirement for it, good luck with getting it. While all the pve stuff is just a Question in time. percentage of People who are above 2k 3s Rating is like percentage that killed lichking hc in blizzlike, but you dont have to do this for sm. Same for the other 284 Weapons for 2,2k Rating 3s only. Just Question urself why would anyone grind for that if you can buy it for 20 euros or smth. but i guess thats what you want.

2. - crossfactionsoloq why remove it ? it takes way longer to find matches and its nearly dead for Horde.
    Should be re implemented. Appearance could be changed to horde or alliance.
    -Morph, it has no effect on other Players at all, just let People have some "fun" and letting them play "other races" since the free race change got removed aswell.
    Probably too much of a custom and fun feature. You can edit your wow folder if you want that your character looks different for you.
    -starting soloq at 0 Rating, you could do that if there were lik 3x times of the players we have in soloq right now, but like it is now, its just super annoying for everyone.
    0 rating Is necessary to be in line with the other wotlk realms because Duoq players face 3s players from Lordaeron/Icecrown.
    -way longer bg queue times
    Could be fixed by enabling cross-faction BG mode on Blackrock again.
    Put Blackrock players on whatever side in the cross-realm BG pool is less represented. Change their appearance to the other faction.
    Other wotlk realms can stay as they are while Blackrock players would balance out the cross-realm faction imbalance and therefore reduce the BG queue time.
    No idea why Warmane thinks that MERCENARY MODE would be the better solution...
    -you cant see soloq ladder anymore, theres only 5vs5 from the other two
    I assume this gonna be fixed sooner or later.
    -low honor rates without wintergrasp
    I assume WG will also be added to cross-realm later on.
    There will be the same issue like with cross-realm BGs: Too many allys.
    Again the solution would be to treat Blackrock players as cross-faction so they balance out the faction imbalance of the server pool.
    The only alternative I can think of would be Wintergrasp MERCENARY MODE like Warmane intends to do with BGs.
    In other words: Ally vs Ally WG fights.
    What faction would keep the chamber after a Ally vs Ally WG battle is written in the stars. lol
    -removing free faction- , race changes
    Faction change is available for points so you don't necessarily have to pay for it.
    It would make sense to make faction change from Ally to Horde free if that isn't already the case.
    Edited: March 7, 2019

3. Faction change is available for points so you don't necessarily have to pay for it.
    It would make sense to make faction change from Ally to Horde free if that isn't already the case.
    You cannot collect points on Blackrock, so you always have to pay for faction change now.