1. Fraction balance

As everyone seems to be on this topic at the moment. I currently play horde.

What about and incentive for ally to transfer to horde (gold etc) but close or limit the transfers back to 6 months. Possible stop new character being made as alliance for a limited time and see how that works out.

Thanks.

2. The thing is, what incentive would make a BIS geared human switch to horde?
    He doesn't need gold, he doesn't need honor. He already has everything that is available in the game.
    What he wants is to fine tune his character to get the most out of it.
    He want's EMFH.

3. As everyone seems to be on this topic at the moment. I currently play horde.

What about and incentive for ally to transfer to horde (gold etc) but close or limit the transfers back to 6 months. Possible stop new character being made as alliance for a limited time and see how that works out.

Thanks.
    There's no need for this, there's no need for any of those whining posts over EMFH or any **** like that. What we need is people that dedicates themselves to PvP. God, I swear; If I could find 10-15 decent pvpers that spoke FLUENT english I would turn my guild exclusively PvP and farm the **** out of alliance so bad that they would make posts accusing us of hacks I swear. However the reality is that horde is basically a bunch of plebs with 30+ different languages were communication is a huge issue, were everybody wants to play the hero, were nobody wants to roll a healer and were people only listens to players that have 6.8k gs and backpedal all the time.

Reality is that horde sucks because hordes don't want to improve, because horde doesn't want to do the things in the right way. And honestly you shouldn't be crying and asking the staff to do something about it, in my oppinion the less the staff involves themselves with players the better, because here is where one can start talking about showing favoritisms to this and that, and it's just not cool for anyone. There are 20 posts like this made on the last 2 months, but I yet have to see a post that begins like this: "(H) <World Eaters> Hardcore PvP guild opening recruitment".
    There are atleast 10 PvP guilds on alliance that q as premade on a daily basis, can you name me 1 horde pvp guild? Just one, and I'm talking about 1 guild that's active the most of the day. Guess what, you can't because it doesn't exist.

You can't simply expect to queue as a random solo player and against all odds beat a premade of 5 dudes armed to the teeth that have been playing together for a couple of years, you simply can't.

Not trying to be mean or anything but get good.

4. Amdus is pretty much on point. Communication with teammates is a real issue. I've tried it a few times, they can follow simple commands like "come" and "help rogue here," anything else is tricky.

/bg chat just turns to random people insulting each other (ye, they're good with insults somehow) so you just hide chat and go on solo, do some road pvp and queue up again in 6 minutes.

5. There's no need for this, there's no need for any of those whining posts over EMFH or any **** like that. What we need is people that dedicates themselves to PvP. God, I swear; If I could find 10-15 decent pvpers that spoke FLUENT english I would turn my guild exclusively PvP and farm the **** out of alliance so bad that they would make posts accusing us of hacks I swear. However the reality is that horde is basically a bunch of plebs with 30+ different languages were communication is a huge issue, were everybody wants to play the hero, were nobody wants to roll a healer and were people only listens to players that have 6.8k gs and backpedal all the time.

Reality is that horde sucks because hordes don't want to improve, because horde doesn't want to do the things in the right way. And honestly you shouldn't be crying and asking the staff to do something about it, in my oppinion the less the staff involves themselves with players the better, because here is where one can start talking about showing favoritisms to this and that, and it's just not cool for anyone. There are 20 posts like this made on the last 2 months, but I yet have to see a post that begins like this: "(H) <World Eaters> Hardcore PvP guild opening recruitment".
    There are atleast 10 PvP guilds on alliance that q as premade on a daily basis, can you name me 1 horde pvp guild? Just one, and I'm talking about 1 guild that's active the most of the day. Guess what, you can't because it doesn't exist.

You can't simply expect to queue as a random solo player and against all odds beat a premade of 5 dudes armed to the teeth that have been playing together for a couple of years, you simply can't.

Not trying to be mean or anything but get good.
    All of this is only the case because most of the competitive PvP players chose the objectively best choice to do PvP, which is to roll human. So while you have a fair point, that horde could compete at this moment with the alliance even without any racial changes, you miss the reason why we CAN'T do it at the moment. Horde is at a slight disadvantage due to racials and therefore in a big lack of actually good players. I remember the moment I went to alliance myself on retail, because even though I always was a Horde player at heart, as a pvp player there was no other choice than to go alliance if you wanted to find teammates you can seriously push rating with

6. All of this is only the case because most of the competitive PvP players chose the objectively best choice to do PvP, which is to roll human. So while you have a fair point, that horde could compete at this moment with the alliance even without any racial changes, you miss the reason why we CAN'T do it at the moment. Horde is at a slight disadvantage due to racials and therefore in a big lack of actually good players. I remember the moment I went to alliance myself on retail, because even though I always was a Horde player at heart, as a pvp player there was no other choice than to go alliance if you wanted to find teammates you can seriously push rating with
    Really though?

Humans - EMFH - 2 Minute Cooldown - Trinket Effect
    Draenei - LotN - 3 Minute Cooldown - ~10k HoT
    Gnomes - EA - 1 Minute Cooldown (SHARED with trinket) - Snare / Root Remove
    Dwarves - SF - 2 Minute Cooldown - Disease / Pois. Remove
    Night Elves - Shadowmeld - 2 Minute Cooldown - Invisibility (Interrupt)

In an arena, these things have a HUGE impact. Absolutely.
    But tell me, how many times will you get stunned in a 40v40 battleground for 2 minutes for EMFH to matter? How many times will you get snared for the gnome racial to be CRITICAL. How many times will you see someone casting at you to shadowmeld and have the cast matter? How efficient is a 10k hot where you get dealt 10k damage per second when focused? And how much damage are you going to take in total during that time for that extra 153 resilience from the Medallion trinket to be a HUGE asset to you?

The truth is, the horde can choose not to suck horribly. There are elixirs that reflect spells that last for 2 hours that are better than the shadowmeld; there is the Living Action Potion that removes stuns and snares and makes you immune to them for a while; there is the free action potion that makes you immune to ANY snare and stun for 30 seconds. You'd think that the horde side would go and farm those things out but rather, they are crying that EMFH is too broken, even though it barely matters in a battleground.

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

7. @theonemoh
    You don't understand Allylilith point.

It's correct that the human racial itself has only small impact on the outcome of a BG.
    You can also play a orc with double PvE trinkets and no insignia and you'll do almost as good as a human in BGs.

The point is that every dedicated PvPer, I'm talking here about BiS geared PvP veterans and there are many of these on Icecrown, wants to min-max his character.
    Thus almost every dedicated PvPer rolls human for the racial advantage.
    That in return leads to alliance having more skilled and well geared PvPer than the horde.
    That in return leads to BGs where the alliance outgears the horde.