1. Hello! Server comparisons?

I am new to Warmane and private servers. I'm wondering if there's any sort of comparison I can look at to help me pick which server to make a character on.

I play mostly solo, but always liked teaming up with a group to do some low level dungeons. I also like spontaneously coming across other players out in the world and teaming up from time to time on quests. . I always play a character from the Alliance.

I played WoW many years ago, I think around the time of TBC and WoTLK. I am causal and never saw the end game, I did get one character to max level though. I just tried WoW's starter account and got a character to level 20 for free, it was fun but I was pretty sad about how easy the game was. I never even died (and that's not a humble brag, I'm not a very skilled player)!

2. Each exp has its servers, and each server has its own community.
    I've never played TBC that much so I can't tell you anything relevant about the Outland server.
    Lordaeron is the Blizzlike server as it has a rate x1 it is of course more focused on PvE than PVP
    Icecrown has a x7 rate and it's both PvE and PvP focused, which of course is not as hardcore as Lordaeron because you get it easier to gear up.
    Blackrock is an instant 80 server and it is purely focused on pvp, it has nice stuff as an arena soloqueue and a pvp free for all zone, mostly dead because everyone is doing bg or arenas but it's quite cool when you join there with friends.
    The WotLK servers have been recently modified for good, those now share BG queue and have tier brackets so you won't get it that hard on your first battlegrounds.
    There is no more a Cata server. F
    And the MoP is x7 and it is quite good. Except for the part where it is empty and needs more people.

3. Hi SecurityCitrus.

I have recently started on Outland, Alliance side. Outland is x5 exp rate.

TBC is fairly populated : I constantly run into players (talking about level 10-20 range as far I'm concerned now)

Hope you'll like it here whatever you pick!