1. Im new to wow overall and have some questions :D

Hi, i always wanted to play wow but couldn't afford to pay the 20$ per month untill 2 days ago my friend said he used to play on private servers, so i asked him how it works and h suggested me to play on "Warmane" he told me Wrath of the lich king is the best expansion wow has ever had and i wanted to play lordaeron since its 1x. and mostly vanilla so i get to enjoy the lore. anyways i have been playing a bit and i'm hooked up i tried some different characters and then ended up with playing as an orc. but the thing is i find it kind of boring to have to walk so much to places for quests and etc so i was wondering how can you get an mount early on as an Orc. also i just hit lvl 10

2. You can't until level 20 and having the needed gold, that's the beauty of lordaeron, it is the blizzlike (closest to the blizzard experience) server by default here at warmane.

3. Welcome,

You first mount is at level 20, unless you are playing a shaman in which case you will have access to "ghost wolf" travel form earlier.

Once at 20 if you need golds you can always try to ask around, usually someone will share something.

After the first mount moving will be way faster and more confortable don't worry.

Also remember to take the flight paths whenever you can, those will speed up the travelling also.

4. Those older expansions require a bit lengthier commitment, Rewar, but it really worth it.

I would suggest you join a leveling guild and talk to people. Try to arrange a daily low level dungeon run, so you have a regular highlight that marks out with the grindy part.

The fact that it all comes from your own initiative instead of being hand-held by some automatized feature makes the value and beauty of it.

Happy leveling there!