1. Buying Premium with Coins

Icecrown seems to have a wait time for the queue that many complain about and also do not wish to spend money to donate. I think a similar approach to what many games have done, is to allow the player to purchase premium with coins they have earned. Many players are willing to buy coins and so those who are not, can work in game to sell items on the store for coins to other players. This means they can have coins, but not premium. I suggest that players should be able to purchase premium with coins that they have earned through trading. I believe it is currently only obtainable through 10 euro donation, which is great and I did myself. I just imagine many players would like to be premium, but refuse to put money in, which is where other players will cover their costs, in exchange for in game items or characters.

Overall, applying a similar system for buying gametime in live WoW. Other players purchase coins, you can purchase these coins through the existing store like currently, and you can have an option to spend a certain number of coins on premium through the website. The number of coins required to purchase premium could even be higher than the amount of coins you acquire when donating 10 euros. Something like 15 or 20 coins possibly. This means warmane actually recieves more money for that player to become premium, but the player now has the option to become premium without spending their money. I believe this would allow for more players to not be turned off by wait times if they know they can earn in game items that they can eventually exchange to earn premium, funded for by other players.

Thank you, and I hope you discuss and provide feedback, input, and correct me where I may be wrong.
    Edited: March 7, 2019

2. No, premium perks are premium and they won't be made non-premium.

You farming ingame doesn't help pay for the cost of the servers and staff, donations do.

3. I think you missed the idea. I may have done a poor job explaining. The player farms gold, then just like now can trade that gold to other players using the trading feature and recieve coins, they can use those coins to upgrade their account to premium. This means if it requires 20 coins, then someone paid about 20 euros for that gold, meaning that that person is spending 20 euros for their premium, just through someone elses purchase.

4. You freeloaders are delusional.

PS: Get a job.

5. I think you missed the idea. I may have done a poor job explaining. The player farms gold, then just like now can trade that gold to other players using the trading feature and recieve coins, they can use those coins to upgrade their account to premium. This means if it requires 20 coins, then someone paid about 20 euros for that gold, meaning that that person is spending 20 euros for their premium, just through someone elses purchase.
    Currently you cant use the trading system unless you are premiuim, which i doubt will change.

6. I think you missed the idea. I may have done a poor job explaining. The player farms gold, then just like now can trade that gold to other players using the trading feature and recieve coins, they can use those coins to upgrade their account to premium. This means if it requires 20 coins, then someone paid about 20 euros for that gold, meaning that that person is spending 20 euros for their premium, just through someone elses purchase.
    So it would be more like adding the queue feature to the shop and making non premium user able to sell items for coins so they can become premium and avaliable to keep selling and generating more coins to spent on the server? that really makes sense, and could be a good idea. Except for the part where, like someone already said, warmane won't receive anything on exchange, they are not blizzard and they don't get the benefits for having "high traffic" on their server, perhaps presence, but thats all. That's why once you donate you can skip queues permanently, and you also get access to the shop, where now you can sell everyting you have in exchange for coins, there is a reason why the system works like that.

7. You freeloaders are delusional.

PS: Get a job.
    Shhh. there is no need to get that salty.

8. Aside from what comlogo pointed out, this has been suggested and denied in the past because it undermines premium perks.