1. sad day

So i haven't logged in several years, but attempted to today, only to find nothing. I played on this server before the molt down, and loved calling it home. I will always have the memories of the molten warmane cata realm offered here. Hope some people still remember me, guardian druid evilomen best tank on the server IMO, affliction warlock iseroth, unholy dk benediction before the molt down. I never really played much after, anyways Good luck to all. I do have a toon on Icecrown i was able to bring back, Blood Elf Mage Evilomen hit me up sometime.

2. on a side note, I wasnt able to transfer any of my toons since they lost all their names, does anyone know what is going to happen to them.

3. on a side note, I wasnt able to transfer any of my toons since they lost all their names, does anyone know what is going to happen to them.
    they'll be stored incase warmane ever releases a new cata realm.

4. they'll be stored incase warmane ever releases a new cata realm.
    That is if they ever do.

5. As I was just getting fed up with WotLK and getting ready to move to Cata.... Let's just hope they bring back Cata and add realm transfer, so you can advance trough expansions

6. Thanks I appreciate it! I was worried my toons would just be gone forever.

7. I've been a member of Warmane since January 2018, and Neltharion has always been a ghost town since I created my character there. Maybe 50 people online, maybe 100, but no activity in the aution house, no active guilds, almost no one in the world. It was a beautiful experience to play with my first Worgen character. Sadly, I am sure that server was not producing any income to maintain it. I understand that this server was bigger than Icecrown in its heyday. It would have been nice to have been a part of that. I'm sure it would have been as fun as it is in Icecrown right now, all shock-full of people, trading, playing, fighting, sharing.

I did not get to reach lvl 85 with my worgen, so it sleeps until a future time when, maybe, it might come back to play again.