1. Level 70 dungeons and raids - request help/friends

Hi guys, I recently made another rogue and am keeping him at 70, I am currently finding it hard to run any dungeons as TBC RDF is non-existent I have done BT and magisters terrace a couple of times now, I have 3 piece of T6 slayer from BT atm and some random loot from TBC leveling currently 1.3k gs, I would like to find some players who are on the same path as me so we can cooperate to get it done so anyone with a 70 twink or any 80's who feel like giving a G a hand let me know.

I joined a 70 twink guild but only seen a few players online at a time so..

Please message me here on the forum or in game on one of the following characters:

Silentsam
    Outplagued
    Thatroguesam
    Demonicsam

I am online quite a lot recently but weekends are the best time to make things happen.

:)

2. Twinking seems pointless if you're gonna get 80s to raid with you and boost for free items. But getting a raid won't be an issue, there's always people there for transmog.

3. Twinking seems pointless if you're gonna get 80s to raid with you and boost for free items. But getting a raid won't be an issue, there's always people there for transmog.
    You forget that raids have been buffed so it's impossible to 70's to clear them...

4. Twinking seems pointless if you're gonna get 80s to raid with you and boost for free items. But getting a raid won't be an issue, there's always people there for transmog.
    well that's not entirely true sir, as a 70 twink when you're geared there is much fun to be had, kill leveler's in TBC zones, fight under-geared 80's and destroy them, have a laugh in bg's and attempt mega hardcore uber buffed raids and heroics.

Plus its not a 'boost for free items' at all.. I have 80's on separate accounts that I use when doing raids with my 70 twink tagging along... just figured i'd ask if there are anymore players on the server like myself who want to work together that's all ;D

5. well that's not entirely true sir, as a 70 twink when you're geared there is much fun to be had, kill leveler's in TBC zones, fight under-geared 80's and destroy them, have a laugh in bg's and attempt mega hardcore uber buffed raids and heroics.
    Are you by any chance playing a rogue? I had so much fun camping a twink rogue in Farshire, Borean Thundra.

6. Are you by any chance playing a rogue? I had so much fun camping a twink rogue in Farshire, Borean Thundra.
    I am playing a rogue yeah, but that werent me unfortunately I am yet to gain anything decent that will make me pvp just yet, in time :)