1. Horde BG win rate after cross-realm

This character was created on February 22.

2. Weird, in what realm do you play?

3. Lucky you,at least you can play.

I transferred to ally and I can’t even get a queue. 3 BG’s in 2 hours(and I’m not playing 2hrs a day).

4. Weird, in what realm do you play?
    Blackrock.
    Since the release of gear based BGs most fights are like 6,5k GS humans from Icecrown vs 5,5k GS hordys.
    Alliance outgears the horde in almost every BG.

5. Lucky you,at least you can play.

I transferred to ally and I can’t even get a queue. 3 BG’s in 2 hours(and I’m not playing 2hrs a day).
    I guess you shouldn't have transferred to alliance if you prefer losing bgs

6. I guess you shouldn't have transferred to alliance if you prefer losing bgs
    I can’t say that I was losing much while I was horde too. It was close to 50:50, if not better.

Anyways, it’ll get balanced out once this MM goes through.

7. Lucky you,at least you can play.

It would be better if the system wouldn't assemble so many AVs, and instead assembled faster ones. I swear everytime I que it's that turd of a BG that takes forever to end and takes up to 40 people. You could make 4 WGs with those people and they all would end sooner and have faster ques

8. I can’t say that I was losing much while I was horde too. It was close to 50:50, if not better.

may I ask why you decided to switch faction?

9. I can’t say that I was losing much while I was horde too. It was close to 50:50, if not better.

When did you play on horde side? Was it before cross-realm and gear based BGs?
    Not sure why you believe that Mercenary Mode would increase the horde win rate. It will do the opposite.

10. It would be better if the system wouldn't assemble so many AVs, and instead assembled faster ones. I swear everytime I que it's that turd of a BG that takes forever to end and takes up to 40 people. You could make 4 WGs with those people and they all would end sooner and have faster ques
    More AV's I only queue for AV's and it takes way to long to start one.

11. In 30 bg's played we won 8 as horde. Horrible, horrible unbalanced. In Wintergrasp at daily quest alliance is basically farming horde. Is really hard to get pvp gear. In open world alliance also dominates. I was camped as a low lvl by 80 in all areas. But i guess this is the game. Alliance likes pvp more than horde.

12. In 30 bg's played we won 8 as horde. Horrible, horrible unbalanced. In Wintergrasp at daily quest alliance is basically farming horde. Is really hard to get pvp gear. In open world alliance also dominates. I was camped as a low lvl by 80 in all areas. But i guess this is the game. Alliance likes pvp more than horde.
    No, it's not that the alliance likes pvp more than horde, it's that pvp players like alliance more than horde, since it is objectively the better choice to do pvp. Ofc you don't need an op racial to gank lowbies, but Human is just the only rational choice for anyone who is generally interested in pvp

13. 15 Games played today, 15 games lost ... 11 games played yesterday 1 won

the win ration and balance IS WAY OFF !!!

if they don't find a fix, i, like everyone else will just faction change

14. Lucky you,at least you can play.

Oh, whaaaa. You switched to get the BROKEN racial and now you can't Q??? Sorry. Zero sympathy. Until they fix this, you can just sit in the Q forever.

15. 80% of alli are human, and the remaining 20% are the three classes that cannot roll human. 49 out of 50 top 2s teams are alli and every one has at least one human, most have 2 (war/pall anyone??). And yet, we still do NOTHING. We talk about it endlessly, but no one every does anything. Alli ***** because of endless Qs. Horde *****es because we lose 75-90% of bgs and arenas. And yet??? "We can't mess with raicials'. FFS. I don't care HOW you fix it, but for the love of all that is holy, do SOMETHING. Both sides are unhappy. Add three or four gem slots to the horde PvP trinket. Do something! FFS. Don't just sit there and watch the server die.

123 Last