1. why are arenas so dead now on warmane?

Hey guys. I just quit retail again, bfa is the most horrible expansion in the huistory of wow. I used to play cata and mop on warmane(molten) years ago and it was an amazing experience.....we had about 3k ppl on but tons of arenas....pvp community was blooming...

i am a natural born pvp-er, i really started liking wotlk expansion but i cant wrap my mind around the reason why is there such low pvp activity?

like....im just checkin....3 realms, cross realm connected....14k ppl on total...and out of all brackets there are only 5 active 2v2 arena matches ??? meaning only 10 people out of 14000 are currently playing arena....how?? why? what is the reason?

its an amazing server....why isnt there any arena action goin on?

2. People are tired of getting smacked by smournes and pve trinkets i guess

3. this is actually an amazing server compared to retail.....and much much better pvp patch....i think solo 3v3 q is also a really really bad move.....there should be something motivating players to team up and play normal arenas
    Edited: April 18, 2019

4. like....im just checkin....3 realms, cross realm connected....14k ppl on total...and out of all brackets there are only 5 active 2v2 arena matches ??? meaning only 10 people out of 14000 are currently playing arena....how?? why? what is the reason?
    How did you check that there is only 5 active matches?

5. the arena spectator dood.....there were only 5 matches to choose from at that time

6. the arena spectator dood.....there were only 5 matches to choose from at that time
    Doesn't arena spectator show only Blackrock teams, i have no clue how does it work? Regardless of that arena queue is for 2s is almost always instant so i don't think arena is dead. Or at least that's how it was last season, i haven't play at all this one

7. Unless you are human warr and human pall, forget it. Sever refuses to fix. Roll ****ty Sm warr human and ****ty BiS pall human healer and exploit the broken racial, go straight to 2000. No talent required. Horde need not apply.

8. Unless you are human warr and human pall, forget it. Sever refuses to fix. Roll ****ty Sm warr human and ****ty BiS pall human healer and exploit the broken racial, go straight to 2000. No talent required. Horde need not apply.
    i feel sad for u if u think they are top team because of some racial....

9. all you need to do is look at the standings. Stop trying to bull**** me. We all know what's going on