1. So you say there is no queue issue whatsoever?
    Well, thats awesome!
    In this case the "Mercenary Mode" thread can be closed since it has a 36 pages long discussion about a issue that doesn't even exist.
    The development of upcoming changes on the Blackrock realm, that are worked on to fix the queue issue, can be discontinued. I mean, there is no issue. It was all fictional.
    I don't see why they have to close the " Mercenary Mode" thread, its open discussion let people talk about it. I am strongly against Mercenary Mode, but even if they add it to the game it will have no effect on game mechanics and gameplay, so i don't care that much about it. If you are so concerned about BG queue times, then you should advocate for Mercenary Mode not Racial or Trinket changes.

Again. Nobody intends to change the whole game.
    We are talking here about a tiny custom tweak. Buffing the pvp trinket is nothing more than that.

Ofc there are multiple things in the game that are not perfectly balanced. However, they don't cause such huge issues like the human racial currently does so it isn't necessary to change them.
    Buffing PVP is not that small of a deal. R2 team in 2s right now have x2 NELFs, they will get great benefit from this buffed PVP trinkets. And what stop you tomorrow saying " now we need to change the proffesions" ?

Ofc there are multiple things in the game that are not perfectly balanced. However, they don't cause such huge issues like the human racial currently does so it isn't necessary to change them.
    But i don't agree that Human racial is a huge issue. Its actually no issue at all, if anything its the biggest reason server have 50/50 faction ration.

The game is not perfectly balanced and its not suppose to be. There is plenty of other expansions that are way more balanced, but people chose to play this one, stop trying to change it. If we start reworking items and racial where do we stop exactly? Take GS bracket for example, they added it to the game and now i see people asking to add it to the arena as well because its unfair to play against higher geared players and its not balanced.
    Edited: April 5, 2019

2. If you are so concerned about BG queue times, then you should advocate for Mercenary Mode not Racial or Trinket changes.
    It has already been decided that mercenary mode will come only on Blackrock.
    Btw, I was actually the first one who came up with that idea.
    That however won't solve the issue that the alliance outgears the horde in almost every BG. That issue would only be fixed by making more races viable in the competitve PvP so BiS geared PvPer are no longer obligated to roll alliance.
    R2 team in 2s right now have x2 NELFs, they will get great benefit from this buffed PVP trinkets.
    Valid concern but that has also been discussed already.
    Druides, hunter and shami would receive a buff.
    A possible solution would be to make the buffed version of the PvP trinket class restricted.
    But i don't agree that Human racial is a huge issue. Its actually no issue at all, if anything its the biggest reason server have 50/50 faction ration.
    Well, I already told you all the issues that this racial causes and it has also been elaborated numerous times in other threads.
    If you still don't see any issue then I can't help you.
    if anything its the biggest reason server have 50/50 faction ration.
    Really? Again you come with that nonsense argument that we just talked about?

Well, let's just agree on that we disagree.
    We already had a 36 pages long discussion about that matter in the MM thread and numerous more threads about it in the suggestion section.
    All the points have already been brought up and can be read there. I don't feel like starting here all over again.
    Edited: April 5, 2019

3. Faction doesnt mean anything, especially in any bg thats 15 members or less. A single premade can wipe out an entire team. If you don't like losing, stop playing solo lol. Some of you sound so entitled to victories on your non-bis characters.

4. Whats happening with the algorithm? in horde side always loose, always alliance have full 6.5k pvp and our raid have full of 5k gs pvp or pve gs, its impossible to win nothing like that, i preferer the old system, the crossover realm its very annoying, please im ally but always appear at the horde side (8 or 9 times of 10), please i dont want to play anymore with this unbalanced algorithm, its stupid 10 6.5k full pvp vs 10 5k or less pvp or pve gear, 3 or 4 hits and die, i dont want this system, more battles but only unbalanced battles, please icecrown people stay in your realm, its very boring to play like this...

5. Faction doesnt mean anything, especially in any bg thats 15 members or less. A single premade can wipe out an entire team. If you don't like losing, stop playing solo lol. Some of you sound so entitled to victories on your non-bis characters.
    That you can win on any side with a premade is completly irrelevant to this discussion.
    It's delusional nonsense to suggest that all horde pvper should just play in premades from now on to compensate the disadvantage that they have in BGs.

The goal should obviously be that solo players have a fair and balanced BG no matter if they play on the ally or horde side.
    As long as dedicated PvPers are forced to roll human for the vastly superior racial BGs will never be balanced.
    The best solution that I see is to buff the pvp trinket so horde races are viable in competetive PvP.
    Edited: April 17, 2019

6. The words of a nolifer who have time to premade and donate even for transmog scroll on 15y game funserver, and think himself as "super cool dude" because of it.

get a life really
    That comment make you look like little jealous *****.
    Edited: April 17, 2019

7. Whats happening with the algorithm (2) ?
    fresh 80, bought first random part from the furious set, and now 98% of my bgs include ppl from blackrok/icecrown with 6k GS. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? cant even hit someone -.-

8. That comment make you look like little jealous *****.
    ah of course, good old censorship on that one non specific topic. I-I mean, yeah yeah, ****ing jealous looser...

First 123