1. damage suddenly had huge drop off, help?

So I've been gearing up my frost dk for awhile now just using the highest gear score weapons I could get my hands on, be that one or two handed. My gs is around 4.4k and I recently got 2 one handed axes and when I started doing heroics again, I noticed my damage fell WAY off. I'm talking being able to do upwards of 5k to never getting getting over 3k. Is there something I'm missing here? All my weapon skills are maxed and I'm defiantly speced into frost. Please help!

2. The speed and "Damage" (not damage per second) is what matters as a frost DK.
    You want weponds with a slow speed of 2.60 or 2.70 like quel dalar quest blade.

These weponds have a higher "Damage" then your fast 1.50 or 1.70 weponds and the damage is what scales with your abilities.

Only class that really use fast 1handed weps is rogues, for their melee swings regenerate energy, other then that, everyone whos using 1 hander goes with the slow once. cheers

3. I have Havoc’s Call and Nighttime equipped and both of those are 2.60 speed. Is it possible that my haste rating is too high?

4. Do you have Havoc equipped in mainhand? (The left side's weapon slot) if not put it there.
    No those 2 weps should do great for you, and plain haste rating cannot reduce your damage like that, only increase it, but by a small ammount.
    Do you have expertise 26 and Hit rating 8%? because as a dual wielder you really don't want to be under capped on those.
    After that you only want to focus Strength up to a certain point, id say like 5,6 GS after that you get a lot of arp from gear and can focus gemming arp aswell.

Frost DK is also a really hard class to master, Don't ever let your runes wait cause you Frost strike spam, Frost strike is only a filler when you wait for runes, and or some cases when "Killing machine" proccs.
    Otherwise you woun't have time for your rotation.
    And falling off rotation as Frost DK is devestating.
    Edited: March 9, 2019

5. I have 36 expertise and 6% hit rate. Its not that I'm missing attacks or they're dodged or parried, its that my damage is unfathomably low.

6. I donnu man it must be the way you are playing it.
    I would really suggest watching or reading a guide on Frost DK's for 3.3.5
    As I said before, Frost DK is one of the hardest classes to master and it takes some practise to even get used to the unforgiving rotation.

That said it's still one of my favorite speccs.
    I would also recommend putting hit rating gems until you reach 8% hit, it will increase your damage.
    Edited: March 10, 2019

7. Can't help without an armory link my boi.