1. Is this realm overgeared?

Icecrown, is this realm overgeared? I remember long time ago ppl were doing voa 10, ICC rep farm non stop and also weekly quests?

I can't find weekly these days, voa 10 is there but at the 1st day after reset, rare....rep farm even more.

What happened?

2. Well, it is a huge server, a healthy, huge AND old server, where most people are already geared or have a guild to gear their new characters, there are still VoA, ToC and ICC rep runs, but as you may know, not anyone is willing to lead a pug run... and that makes it kind of hard for the newcomers and soloplayers at warmane, other than that, most people know how to roll out and get an easier time gearing up.

Edit: of course, I'm just talking about legit players. Other than that, you already know the reason...
    Edited: March 8, 2019

3. Is it overgeared huh ?

Go to OG/SW and inspect 10 wars/dks 5 of them will have SM. Or join arena at any MMR you will face only 6k gs ppl ,some of which are incredibly bad.

To fix your problem, there are some ICC10 rep farms in mornings or get 5k gs doing some HC + some extra piece from AH and join normal ICC 10. (there are quite a few of those)

4. Im meeting BIS ppl at 0 arena rating. Im trying to gear up through arena flush to get some points and win is just impossible.

5. Dont worry, thats completely normal. The ''middle'' gear arena is completely non-existent.

Just play your 10 weekly , get full relentless and wrath offparts + gloves/pants from VOA, then stack your resi, find a serious partner and try again.

6. Icecrown, is this realm overgeared? I remember long time ago ppl were doing voa 10, ICC rep farm non stop and also weekly quests?

I can't find weekly these days, voa 10 is there but at the 1st day after reset, rare....rep farm even more.

What happened?
    Are you horde?

Also there was christmas invasion event where people farmed hundreds of EOF, i imagine this had huge effect as well.
    Edited: March 11, 2019

7. People still do occasionally rep farms. No idea why would you want to pug an ICC10 where people ask for absurdly high GS and then wipe on gunship. Find yourself a community, a small guild and start from there. Pugs are disgustingly bad.

8. Playing on 0 rating with some green ppl to get cap all I see are near or bis players on 0 rating,. No 4k, 5k ppl... sad. It was the fun back in the day...